•Chapter 21•

a/n : This is a very short chapter but I will try and write a longer one tomorrow xx

The next morning, well I should say afternoon because it was one in the afternoon, I woke up with a splitting headache. The first thing that I did when I opened my eyes was rush as fast as I could into the bathroom that was down the hall from Niall's room and threw up.

Niall was immediatley by my side holding my hair in a ponytail so it didn't get in the way.

''What happened last night?'' I asked him after I had finished throwing up and brushed my teeth to get rid of the horrible aftertaste.

''You don't remember anything?''

''Not really no, I think I blacked out at some point.'' I told him.

''You did, I had to carry you all the way to the car and a paparazzi spotted us and I couldn't stop him from taking photos. They are probably all over the internet right now.'' He told me with a sad look in his eyes.

I ran out of the bathroom and went back into the bedroom and switched on my laptop that I had brought with me. Sure enough there were photos of me being carried my Niall all over the internet. I was horrified at the comments and I immediately regretted getting drunk last night.

''Here'' Niall told me as he handed me a glass of water and an asperin.

''Thanks, did you see what they wrote about me? They said that I am a fucking alcoholic!'' I said outraged before I swallowed the aspirin down and almost chocked on it.

''I know, I am so sorry I couldn't do anything. I am such a fuckin idiot!'' He yelled.

''It's not your fault Ni, now I know why all the celebs hate paparazzi so much! They just catch you doing one silly mistake and they publish it all around the world!'' I told him as I felt tears streaming down my face.

Niall came on the bed next to me and held me in his arms. ''Don't worry Darc, everyone will forget about it in a few days, everything will be fine.'' He told me comfortingly and I prayed that what he said was true.

••••••••••••••••••••

The next five days that we had left in Ireland we went to Cork and spent a night there in a small hotel where there weren't a lot of prying eyes and we could have some privacy. He then took me to an old castle which I forgot the name of but it was very beautiful and I wanted to stay there forever.

Ireland was a really magical place and I wanted to stay there longer, but sadly I couldn't since our week had passed and we had booked tickets to Malta.

Niall's family made us a farewell dinner and Timmy gave me a bouquet of daisies that he had picked himself, I was going to miss that little guy.

After we said our goodbyes and some tears were shed the driver from our first day came and picked us up and took us back to the airport.

When we walked into the airport there were screaming fans everywhere and questions where being fired at us. ''Are you really an alcoholic?'' ''Are you going to Rehab?'' ''Did you like Ireland?'' But We didn't answer any of those questions and ran as fast as we could towards the check in desk because our plane was going to leave in twenty minutes.

We checked in as fast as we could and ran as fast as we could down the corridors. In five minutes we had managed to get into the airplane and about five minutes later it had took off.

As I settled down in my seat and started to read a book that I had bought from an old bookshop in Ireland I couldn't help but feel nervous, alot nervous than I had been when I was going to Niall's family.

I hadn't seen my family in about two years and I didn't know what was waiting for me back home. I wondered if I would recognize my sister and if maybe they had adopted a cat since I was allergic to them and they couldn't bring one while I was still living with them. And above all had they saw the pictures of me drunk? I knew that if they had they weren't going to be pleased especially since my dad had told me to never drink alcohol since it was a sin in his eyes.

''How much longer till we arrive?'' I asked Niall who was on his laptop next to me.

''About two more hours'' He informed me after he checked his watch. ''Should I be scared from your family, because you certainly look scared to death.'' Niall joked.

''You should be, they are nothing like your family.'' I replied and the smile dissapeared a little from his face.

After two hours we landed in the Malta International Airport and after we had collected our hand luggage we got out of the airplane. I couldn't believe that I was really back in Malta after two years!

The sun was really hot altough it was only spring, but in Malta the weather was almost always hot even in Winter. This was one of the reasons why I had moved to London, I was more of a Winter person.

I suddenly heard a lot of shouted and my name being chanted so I looked up towards the sort of roof where people watched the airplanes landing and I saw my family and friends there. Some of them even had banners with my name on them. My vision was instantly blurred by my happy tears. I had missed them so much.

''Your family seem happy to see you, I can't wait to meet them.'' Niall told me with a smile as he grabbed my hand and we made our way indoors so we could collect our luggage and meet my family. I couldn't wait!