Epilogue

I cant believe it. 

I just cant believe I finsihed writing a book.... It's simply mind boggiling. 

I cant thank you all enough for all the support you've given me over the past ten months since I started writing this book. I know it's not the best but it means a lot that you stuck through and read all of it. I love all of you so much and am so incredibly happy. <3

But saddly, this is the end of the story of Everly Casey. D: I hope you like it and please guys, vote and comment so i can win the Watty's. It means a lot. 

Also, I am getting this published sometime in the near future so keep your eyes out for news about that. 

Finaly, i've got an editor and im gonna go through and change a lot of things, so when everythings fixed ill let you guys know incase you want to read it but i may not put it on here it may only be in the printed edition. Thanks for all your support once again. I couldnt have done any of this without you all. <3

__________________________________________________________________

I let the water soothe my aching bones. With a sigh out of my exhausted lips I closed my mouth and sank further into the tub. It’s been a very long six months and all of it’s taken a toll on my body and mind.

I haven't gotten any sleep in a week since Lu is in a I want to stay up all night and sleep all day and talk about the meaning of life and kittens stage.

It’s unbelievable how pregnant she’s gotten. She was going to have the baby in only a few weeks and her room was packed full with baby things. Though she was able to she didn't find out what gender it was so the room was filled with varieties of yellows, greens and reds.

So far Lulu has managed to keep her baby a secret from Jordan, but I don't know how much longer that can last. I personally was routing for the kid, he may of hurt Lu but she was carrying his child and had a right to know about it.

“What rhymes with hug me?” Lu’s proud voice sings as she enters the room.  

I smiled to myself. She was excited about the baby and had to have at least of told me how happy she was for keeping it over 50 times. She spent most of the day gazing at her stomach in the mirror gently running her hands over it letting out giggles every now and then when it kicked.

This baby might have been a shock at first but I know Lu will be a great mother and was super happy for her.

Without thinking about it my body slips a little bit making my nose go underwater ultimately resulting in me breaking out into a fit of coughing and randomly flailing in Lu’s jet tub. When I sit up I grasp my chest in hope my breathing would even out.

Ever since that night I almost drowned I haven't been able to go underwater. It scares me endlessly to the point where I actually can't put my face underwater. I could only wipe it clean with a damp wash cloth and even then fear seeps down deep into my skin.

A memory sinks into my brain and I just can't seem to shake it.  I watched as lifted something out of the water. But not just something, me. He lifted my limp body out of the murky water. My eyes were shut, my mouth was open slightly and my whole face was extremely pale.

“No! No, no, no!” He cried desperately pulling my naked body out of the water.

“What? No, no. That’s not me, that can't be me!” I cried myself, completely confused. My knees hit the floor and I cried, watching Alec hold me in his arms helplessly crying hysterically.

“911, I need to report an – an emergency. She – she’s dead!”

Though it was merely a dream I still almost died in that tub. It was the fact that water almost took me from the land of the living and left my precious Lily alone.