Suckerpunch

So just warning you this is kind of a jaw dropper... litterly. ;) 

Sorry for all those Alerly fans out there. :\ this is more of a Loery chapter.  I need help with those nick names. xD Any ideas? :) 

Chatpter 26

                    Suckerpunch 

I watched as Logan swayed his arms back and forth to the crowd as they all sang in a horrible harmony. Logan opened his eyes, smirking at me deviously like he was some mob boss and i had just pissed him off.

Revenge was written all over his face and as the song ended i expected the look to fade with it, but instead it grew. It grew so much that he looked like the Chesire cat only ten times more sinister.

After the applause died off he grabbed the microphone again. “Now, we have one more surprise for our birthday girl here.” He said before taking me by the shoulders and moving me towards the front of the stage.

“what are -” I was cut off by Logan talking again.

“Stay here Everly, dont move, and dont turn around.” He instructed me slowly backing away from me. Of course i didnt listen to him, who would in this situation? As i turned my head around Logan tisked, grabbing my head and turning it back around gaining some snickers from the crowed.

“What did i tell you? Don’t I repeat, don’t turn around.” With that his hands let go of my head slowly. Unsure of what he was doing i stayed still for a moment, turning around again when i heard the crowd burst into laughter.

I regretted turning around.

Oh how i regretted it.

As soon as i was facing Logan there was cake. Cake everywhere. Cake in my eyes, my nose, my mouth, even my ears. “I told you not to turn around.” He told me simply snickering at the way my mouth was hanging open.

What i did next surprised me. I licked my lips slowly, wiping the frosting off my eyes. “Yum, buttercream.” I said slowly now smirking at Logan.

“Have you have taste?” I asked.

“No it was all for yo-” I cut him off.

Not with words, nope. I cut him off with my mouth. i grabbed his face in my hands and wasted no time plastering his lips to mine getting frosting all over him in the process. I sank into the feeling of his lips, momentarily forgetting where i was, who i was and what i was doing.

Logan wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer before i pulled away. I was smiling slightly, amused at how most of the guys in the club were cat calling and shouting random things at Logan. The girls on the other hand, mostly gasped. Probably just as shocked as me by my action.