The Morning After

This is kinda like a filler chapter but it works. xD 

sorry, ignore the grammer mistakes until i find an editior. xD 

Dont forget! I plan on entering this in the Wattys! so please vote and comment! <3

tons of info though in this chappie. 

I have to change the name, it will be called; Society Killed the Girl what do you think? :D

Chapter 21

The Morning After

          “Morning” a sleep filled, husky voice mumbled. Slowly I turned over snuggling into the warmth besides me. I felt a hand snake around my waist, rubbing small circles on my hip. Instantly my eyes flew open from the foreign feeling.

          Logan was smirking down at me, I had my head nestled into to chest and my arms curled up onto him. With a gasp I pulled away from him, scooting as far away from him as I could get on this bed.

          “I sure could get used to seeing that every morning.” He chuckled deeply and for a moment I didn’t understand what he meant but as soon I felt a breeze on my chest pink rose on my cheeks. I looked down and more pink seeped in, I was naked… like completely naked and a blanket wasn’t covering chest leaving me exposed to his gaze.

          I gasped again grabbing the blanket and pulling it up to my neck so everything was covered. Logan laughed, laying his head back down on the pillow. “Relax Kitten, plus, I saw it all last night so you have nothing to be ashamed of.” 

          I rubbed my face, realizing that at the end of the day it didn’t matter that he saw me. I mean, ive already swolled all my pride when Alec saw me and that pride was still pushed away far into my mind. I was over being self-conscious, look where that got me; no where. All it did was tear me down even more than I was.

          So what if I wasn’t exactly how I wanted to be, I wasn’t perfect. No one is, or ever will be. I just wanted to be as good as everyone else, to fit in that small circle of acceptance that mostly everyone try’s to fit in. But I cant fit in there, I will never be able to fit into that group of society… and I didn’t need to.

          I just needed to be me. Who that is exactly, I’m not sure but I will find out; maybe not today or next week but I will find myself… and I don’t need society to tell me im beautiful, because I was beautiful in some ways. Everyone was in there own ways, it may not be physical or whatever but I was beautiful… I just wish I could except that.

          Why couldn’t I except that?

          “You’re regretting last night, aren’t you?” He asked, propping his head back up on his hand. I locked my gaze with his, not really sure wha to say. Because I was regretting last night, not nearly as much as I thought I would; but I still regretted it.

          I always thought that my real first time would be with my husband if I ever had one, or at least someone I loved. Yet here I was with a known player in his bed which just so happened to be located above a notorious club which he happened to own. I’ve known him for little over month and have had no more than ten conversations with him, and yet im in his bed… naked… the morning after we had sex…