Burn marks

Hey guys, over one hundred reads. o.o woah. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :'D and lots of votes and comments too. You guys are awesome.

So this has been edited, my editor is - whoaitsbellax  a big thanks to her. :) 

As you can tell i update fast, almost every other day... Just saying I'm not one of those who update once a month. they piss me off. -.-

WARNING! 

If sensitive to domestic violence, harsh words, and things along this line please do not read. I am warning you now. 

10 votes till new next update... just saying...

Chapter Three

It was getting pretty late when I tucked Lilly in and read her a bedtime story. “Everly!” I heard Chelsea’s shrill, drunk voice call from downstairs.

“Coming.” I sighed, making my way to her.

          I saw her taking shots in the kitchen. “Where’s all the fu*king food?” she demanded, obviously hungover.

“I was going to ask you the same thing, you are the parent here.” I scolded, keeping my distance.

“Who do you think I am? I didn’t have you so I could wait on you! I had you so you could wait on me! Certainly not to give me sass.”

          “You’re the parent, not me! Get off your lazy drunken ass and go get your own food!” I walked out of the kitchen, picking up the blanket that was on the floor and placing it neatly on the couch. “Don’t walk away from me, you little whore!” Ever since my dad left my mom called me a whore; she barely ever called me Everly.

          It just became her thing. Even though I hated it, I put up with it. I only had a few months until I was out of this shithole, taking Lilly with me of course.

          I wouldn’t leave Lilly here with this monster. I wouldn’t let her live like I did. I was going to take her far away from this retched place, raise her, and give her the life she deserved.

          “You’re a pathetic excuse for a daughter,” she slurred, back-handing me as hard as she could. I cried out from the sting. “You’re not even a daughter. You’re no daughter of mine.” She spat. And even though I despised her, she was still my mom and having her say that broke me even more than I was.

          “I only keep you around to pay bills, and watch the mini whore.” That’s when I got mad. I got up and threw a punch, making her stumble backwards. “Don’t talk about Lilly that way!” I screamed.

“Don’t you ever do that again!” She picked up her burning cigarette, took a puff before stalking her way over to me.

          I backed up but she grabbed my hair roughly before taking the lit end of the cigarette and putting it onto my delicate skin. I screamed out in protest. My body moved away instinctively from the burning ash, making my mom drop it onto the floor.

          “Now look what you did you whore! You mess everything up!” She fell to her knees, crying hysterically. I knew her violent phase was done with so I slipped upstairs into my room. Sinking down the door after I closed it holding the spot on my neck where she burned me.