A problem

"They don't give up do they?" Asked Regina,as she paced the marble floors of her castle. "No your majesty". Replied the captain of her guards. "Why haven't they been destroyed yet?" Asked Regina. "Because your Majesty, the charmings have one of the best armies there is". He replied.
Regina whirled around,giving the captain an icy glare,and immediately the guard realized his mistake,as the Queen slowly walked up to him. "One of the best?" Regina asked sarcastically. The captain of the guards nodded his head. The Queen gave a low chuckle, before ruthlessly seizing his heart. "You've dissapointed me captain," Said Regina,as she slowly squeezed it. "and I don't like being dissapointed." She continued, her grip around his heart tightening,until his heart collapsed under the pressure, becoming nothing more than a pile of dust.
The queen smirked,as the guard's lifeless body fell to the floor. Regina carefully eyed the other guards, a smile spreading across her face,at the pure look of terror in their eyes. She pointed to one of the guards, "You are my new captain", she said. "I want that kingdom,do you understand?" She asked. The guard nodded. "Good,don't dissapoint me." She said as she waved her hand,dismissing her soldiers.
She then waved her hand over her magic mirror,conjuring up an image of Snow White's kingdom. "Who is leading their army in battle?" She asked. "Princess Emma,my queen". It replied humbly. "Princess Emma...." Repeated Regina. "My men,are falling at the hands of the princess?" Asked Regina sarcastically. "And her fiancée, Prince Killian." Added the mirror.
"I see". Replied Regina. "I think it's time the Queen goes into battle.We shall see what this Princess is made of". She said,as she waved her hand changing her dress into the armor of a guard.

*so,I know this chapter was really short,but I'm just getting started:)*