XXVIII

Happy Sunday everyone!

This chapter is going to be in Dawn's perspective.

Enjoy

*Don't forget to leave a vote and comment on this story, it is always appreciated*

*Previously on Until Dawn*

Dawn was the face displayed inside the frame. She was smiling with her pearly white teeth and her bright amber eyes filled with happiness. Her fiery hair was put back into a bun and she look as if she was taking a head shot photo.

Dawn had left this picture in here when she and Liberty were fooling around in here. I only accepted it because she was my mate and I planned on making her happy.

My mind still in a trance from the photo, I sat down in my leather chair, the only time I didn't break, and ran my thumb over her face.

As I stared at the picture, it was unbelievable how much emotion passed through me as I gazed upon my girl looking impeccably happy.

I continued stroking the photo, even when drops of water began falling onto the glass frame. I then brought the photo out of the frame and practically hugged it.

"I love you," I whispered. "Please don't leave me."

|||||||

Chapter 28

Dawn's POV

Darkness.

A never ending abyss of nothingness.

I didn't know where I currently was but for some odd reason, I was calm. I felt like I was floating peacefully in the air without a care in the world.

I liked it here.

"Dawn..." A soft voice whispered. It was as if it was trying to pursue me to end my relaxation and face the real world. I didn't respond.

"My baby." The voice whispered once again?

Pitch black then turned into mixed swirls with white as it spun, leaving me confused and a bit dizzy.

I was in a field. Flowers placed in every possible spot. It was beautiful. Roses, tulips, lilies, chrysanthemums, you name it.

"What did she do to you?" The voice croaked out. It seemed as if it wanted to burst out crying. Looking away from the flowers, I glanced straight ahead to see a silhouette standing beyond the flower bank. I couldn't see a face, only the figure as they stood there.

I had a strong urge to run towards them, so I did.

As I ran, petals off of flowers flew into the air and floated beside me, as if I was controlling them. I let out a short laugh as one landed in my mouth.

"Dawn, "My eyes looked at the person standing directly in front of me. I could identify it as a she.

"You've grown so much, my dear." She said lightly.

"Who are you?" She let out an airy laugh and bowed her head. Her thin fingers grabbed hold of her mysterious white hoodie and she pulled it down, uncovering her face.

I was then staring into eyes like my own. She had fair skin, a button nose and small, but plump, rose lips. Her amber eyes stared back at me with happiness and content.