XII

Hey guiess👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾

Hows it goin? I have exams on Tuesday and the worst part is it's math.😔😔😔😓😓

My school is a semester school so all the subjects I had this semester was easy except math. AND NEXT SEMESTER IS FREAKING ALL MY ACADEMIC SUBJECTS.😫😫😫

But anyways, for some reason my Wattpad app on my phone is showing the wrong amount of reads even when  I refresh, close and reopen.

I've also noticed duplication on the pictures and videos I post. idk if its just me, the author, seeing 16 copies of the same photo but like I said idk.

But anyways, lets get to the thing you've all been waiting for.....

THE CHAPTER!!

*Don't forget to leave a vote and comment on my chapters, it is always appreciated❤️❤️❤️*

|||||||

*Previously on Until Dawn*

"Does it burn" I wasn't even paying attention to whatever she was doing. "No" I said, picking at my fingernails on the hand not being held by Liberty's iron grip.

"Look at where your hand is at Dawn" I looked down and saw my hand a centimetre away from the flame. Liberty pushed it into the flame and my hand was...fine?

"What in the world..." I trialed off. Liberty looked at me with amazement clear in her eyes. She set the lighter down and began jumping up and down, squealing like a pig.

"Dawn, you're an elemental"

|||||

Chapter 12

Dawn's POV

I rubbed my eyes and yawned as I walked down the steps leading to the kitchen.

I'm not even going to think about that dream I had last night because I'm way too hungry to use my brain.

I spotted Liberty sitting around the island, eating Rice Krispies. I stormed over to where she was standing and slammed my hands on the island.

"So tell me, what possessed you to throw my hand into a flame Liberty?!" I shouted. She smiled sheepishly and shrugged. We didn't get a chance to talk about this last night because Liberty decided she wanted to keep my powers a secret and her parents walked in on us playing with a lighter.

"I knew my theory was right, I knew it" she was so proud of her new discovery, she wasn't even acknowledging the fact that if she was wrong, She would have burnt me with that lighter.

"You're lucky you were right, if you burnt me, I would have murdered you" I sneered.

"Diego would have too" she whispered. I probably wasn't supposed to hear that but I did.

"And what the fuck is an elemental?" I don't know what type of LSD drug she put in her cereal but its effects are kicking in.

"Dawn, an elemental is a person that possesses the power to control one of the four elements, you're a fire element" she explained. I was still confused.

"The other four elements? Like water, earth and air?"

"Yes"

"What? Am I in some avatar shit right now? Is Ashton Kutcher going to jump out anytime soon?"

Liberty burst out laughing. I didn't see what was so funny, I was genuinely worried about her health as well as mine.

When she sobered up she smiled at me. Her face then became serious as she looked at me nervously.