XVI

I Actually uploaded on the right day. Yay,cheers for me.

*❤️Don't forget to leave a vote and comment, it is always appreciated💙*

|||||

*Previously on Until Dawn*

"Well, the saying goes, if you play with fire, you're bound to get burnt" Well I think that's how it goes. I grabbed the remote from his hands and changed it back to my show. All I got to see was the two making up before the credits began to roll.

I was going to kill that man. I turned to strangle him only he wasn't standing near me. I stood up to look for him when he emerged from the kitchen.

I ran over to hit him when I noticed he stood taller than usual. His body was rigid and he was staring behind me with dark, angry eyes.

"Diego, are you alright?" I asked, cautiously. He looked down at me and sighed.

"It seems I have a few unwanted visitors on my land"

|||||||

Chapter 16!

"Dawn, please focus" Meghan pleaded with me. I could see her frustration boiling over the edge and she was holding it back because she seemed afraid of me.

"I am focusing" I sighed, closing my eyes. I actually was focusing but her training strategies wasn't working. She ran her hand through her hair before plastering a fake smile on her face.

Michael stood up and went to comfort his wife. I actually felt bad for angering her. I knew she was trying her best yet nothing was working.

Diego sent me here early after trespassers appeared. He told me to stay here under Michael and Meghan's watch.

"I think we should take a break" I suggested. They both looked at me before nodding. They walked inside the house, leaving me outside to stare at the trees ahead.

I really want to find Autumn and Brooklyn right now.

Then what's stopping you?

You know what, you're right voice inside my head, what is stopping me?

I looked back, In case Meghan or Michael were watching me. When I found an empty backyard I took my chance to run and chase down those two girls.

|||

"Brooklyn, Autumn!" I yelled. I was walking for a while now and their nowhere to be seen. I was about to yell their names out again when a growl caught my attention.

Thinking it was Diego, I brushed it off and made him sort out his growling problems on his own.

"Diego, please –" I cut myself off when I realized the wolf growling behind me wasn't Diego. Its red eyes stared at me, their muzzle raised up into a snarl as it growled repeatedly.

"You're not Diego" I whispered out. The wolf took slow steps towards me. I slowly was retreating. The wolf then leaned back and I knew it was about to pounce on me. Before I had a chance to run, a human hand caught the back of my shirt.

I was spun around and face to face with the rouge I met in the dungeon, Daniel.

"It's nice seeing you again Celosia" He whispered, using the back of his hand and running it down my face. Who's Celosia?

"I can tell your confused, don't worry – Your mother will have you and the other back where you really belong" Wait, did he say my mother!?

"My mother? You're in cahoots with my mom" I was shocked but expected it. He gave off this creepy aura and was more than eager to remind me of why he was trapped behind bars.