V

*Edited*  

Hey people!!!

(Picture of who I feel should play Diego, none other than Diego Himself)

Yes I was supposed to update on Friday but... I got lazy so...

Anyways, I'm so happy to be off school for two weeks, thanks the lord. 🎄🎄Christmas is on Friday and I'm mostly excited for the food because... I luv food.🎄🎄

I watched Krampus yesterday and I had to admit that I would definitely watch it again.

I just want to say that I only watch good movies once, so obviously the movie wasn't that good, but it wasn't that bad either. It definitely wasn't scary, hilarious actually. My friends and I (being as ratchet as we are) laughed throughout the scary parts.

We're weird. 😂😂😂

Enough talking about me, Onto the chapter.

*Don't forget to Leave a comment/Vote, I'd like to say thanks for reading my book and the certain person commenting on most of my chapter *Wink, Wink* Thank you.😉😉

||||||

* Previously on Until Dawn*

"Oh my god, He's here!" lady number 1 squealed.

"Hey, don't use the lord's name in vain." I told her. They both looked at me before running out the door. I noticed about half the dining hall was empty and people were outside crowding the vans.

I walked out to see Liberty jumping with joy, trying to push through the crowd. I grabbed her arm and spun her around.

"What's going on?" I asked. She smiled widely.

"My Brother's here!" she squealed and ran out the door.

I watched as the door opened and out stepped...

Oh hot damn!

||||||

Chapter 5

His face drew me into a trance. I couldn't look away from his smiling face as he greeted the people around him. His chiseled jawline and predominate cheekbones was making my body feel some type of way.

He had short hair that was resting on one side of his head. His brown eyes sparkled with contentment as he stared at his sister who threw herself at her bother.

I watched from afar as girls yelled and giggled and squealed like the true idiots they are.

Okay maybe I shouldn't insult them but they're acting stupid and tramping over each other.

I have to admit though, whichever girl that's dating that fine piece of ass is lucky as fuck.

"I'm so over this crowd right now." I groaned as I made my way back into the house. A loud growl came from outside and I ran to the kitchen window to see what animal made that sound.

Did he bring a dog with him?

I peered out the window but couldn't see much as some big headed asshat decided 'Oh hey why don't I fucking stand right in front of the window and block anyone wanting to view from inside'

I had to open the door to see what all the commotion was about. Once I got to the door everyone quieted down and bowed their heads.

Yes, bow down at the queen before you, peasants. Looking back at Liberty's brother I was staring at how muscular his body looked under that tight-fitted shirt. When I averted my gaze to his face, he was staring at me.