XXXVII

My gosh guys, 

IT's the last chapter

I just want thank everyone who has read, commented and voted on my story.

It was a fun journey an i'm excited to say that this is the first book I've completed on this website in three years of being on here.

WHat an adventure it has been

Now, for the last chapter.

*Leave a comment/ vote on this last chapter please.....*

|||||

Chapter 37! Last chapter ( Longest chapter I've written)

I sat in one of the plastic chairs in Carson's room watching his sleep peacefully. Carson was attacked by both a rogue and witch, horrible pairing. The rouge dug its claws in his chest while the witch attacked him with her spells. He was found unconscious and a lot of blood pooling around him. One of Meghan's friends found him and fended off the others.

I felt guilty. I knew I couldn't control anything that would have happened today but it doesn't ease the fact that I was the reason why this whole war started. I knew from the beginning that visiting a foreign place was a horrible idea. The continuous beeping of the monitor was the only things keeping me from going insane.

"Dawn...?" I heard Diego's voice. He walked over and sat beside me. I looked over to him and realized that I was being selfish. Diego knew Carson for a while, they were best friends and here I am feeling sorry for myself.

"How are you holding up?" He asked me.

"I should be asking you that question." Diego sighed and slumped in his chair. He shook his head, a sad smile forming on his lips.

"I – I just feel like I could have done something." Me too. This guilt is consuming both of us and it's not good because Amber is still missing.

Diego sent out some members to find her alongside Autumn and Brook who would protect them. We fell into a comfortable silence as we both leaned back in our chairs and watched over Carson. I heard Diego sniffle which brought out more sadness.

"Dawn." I looked at the door to see Liberty waiting. Her eyes shifted to where Carson laid before they shifted on the ground.

"Autumn and Brook came back with urgent news." She told me. I jumped out of my seat and bolted out the door. This better be worth it you two.

I spotted Autumn and Brooklyn standing with the several warriors that accompanied them. They were all crowded around looking at something. Once they noticed my presence, all but the two elementals bowed.

"Alpha female." They said in unison. Autumn and brook simply waved. I smiled at them and peered inside they circle. My eyes widened when I noticed an injured man lying on the ground. Two met were trying to console him and patch up his wounds.

"S – S – She wants t – to kill you." He yelled urgently once he spotted me. He had a 3rd degree burn on his leg which looked really bad.

"This was Amber's way of telling us to fuck off." Autumn said as we watched the men bring the injured man inside.

"What is this urgent news you have for me?" I questioned. They glanced at each other then looked back at me. I looked at them in confusion. I thought that look only happened in books and movies.

"If it was any more obvious, Amber wants to kill you." Brook told me.

"Since she has no more people to back her up, she wants you to fight her alone." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.