XXIV

Hii, If you've read through my chapters then you'll probably notice how my grammar has improved A BIT.

 I remember when I wouldn't put punctuation at the end of my quotes. I'M DESPERATELY TRYING TO REMEMBER TO DO THAT. IDK why I've never done it before.

Anyways.

*Don't forget to leave a vote and comment on this chapter, it is always appreciated*

|||||

Previously on Until Dawn

"SO that's what my daughter has been up too, instead of siding with me, she sides with the dogs." The guards growled at that.

"Why'd you kill her." was my first question.

She let out a cackle and smiled at me.

"Oh deary, now why would I tell you that?" She let out another cackle and stood up. She slowly approached the bars and I could feel the guards behind me tense up, ready to pounce if necessary.

"You've grown into such a beautiful girl." She reached out to touch my cheek with her long ass nails. I slapped her hand away.

"Don't touch me," I sneered. She looked at me angrily.

"Still a disrespectful girl I see."

"Still trapped behind these bars I see, though you, queen of the witches, would have escaped by now."

"Don't worry little Celosia, mommy's getting out of here real soon."

|||||

Chapter 24!!

After that fights yesterday, let's just say Diego and I aren't on good terms.

It still pissed me off that he is telling me that I can't help kill my mother and her army. If anything, Diego will be the person getting killed alongside his pack. I can't let that happen.

"Dawn, you've been staring at the wall for half an hour, are you okay?" I heard Mrs. Castellano ask.

I haven't seen her around in weeks. Where the fuck did she disappear off to?

"Oh, hello Mrs. Castellano, How's your day going?" I asked, no emotion in my tone.

"Oh dearie, no need for formalities, just call me Cindy," she said.

"No offence dear but you and Diego have been acting all moody and such, has something happened?"

Hearing his name built up a raging fire in my stomach, and it wasn't the good kind.

"We had a disagreement and he stormed out." was all I said. I didn't want to seem rude but I just wasn't into this conversation anymore.

"Well Diego can be a very persistent man."

"More like insanely stubborn," I said under my breath. If Mrs. Castellano heard me, she ignored it.

"But then again, he only acts like that with the people he loves, I'm sure whatever you guys were arguing about will blow over as soon as he walks through the door."

"Highly doubt it." I grumbled.

Cindy and I sat around the Kitchen Island and sat in silence. It was so awkward. She looked like she really wanted to pry her way into the issue Diego and I had last night but refrained from opening her mouth.