Chapter Thirteen- Omnicent

"Haha, very funny." Keisha laughed, she ate nothing therefore, she wasn't in the mood. Santrel wiped his mouth and began talking.

"I'm for real all jokes aside, somebody gon' come into that strip club and make yo' ass famous." Santrel said smiling, Keisha rolled her eyes playfully, even though deep inside she believed it would happen.

"Yeah, but you never told me your name..."

"We'll my name is Trel...what's yo name?" Santrel gave her his nickname, he didn't trust her like that but poor naive Keisha like old dude.

"Keisha." She extended her hand as he excepted with a smile..

Soon later he paid for his check and she ended at the fair. As they walked around and talked, while Keisha ate cotton candy.

"Favorite color? Lemme guess Pink?"

"Hell no boy!" Keisha smack his arm. "My favorite color is Gray."

"Boring ass color...alright so how you end up with Senile?"

"I don't know.... it just happened," Keisha looked down thinking herself, as Santrel sensed her discomfort.

"Step up! Step up and win a new teddy bear!" The dude in a striped uniform said as Santrel snatched Keisha up and took her over there.

"Alright sir, if you get three goals in a row... you can win this little lady a teddy bear." Santrel smirked at me as the guy held five basketballs.

Santrel knew he was about to impress Keisha.... probably even take her from Senile. Keisha thought he had no chance at winning the teddy bear.

He threw the first one in as it bounced off as Keisha bust out in laughter. "You cant play!"

"Bet, you think shit funny huhh?" Santrel smiled but on the low felt punked as Keisha shrugged holding her laughter. "Alright $5 dollars says I get you that teddy bear."

"Bet." Keisha abide.

He threw the second. Miss. He threw the third as he made it smiling. The fourth came along. Miss. The fifth and he made it.

"Sorry sir, you only made 2 right shots." The guy said as Santrel gave Keisha and the man 5 dollars.

It began to get late as Keisha went to the club and Santrel went on about his way to the club. She walked in making it seem like she didn't spend the whole day and hugged her boyfriend that was next to Queen.

"Aww, so cute. Well see you later!" Queen exclaimed making Keisha roll her eyes.

Keisha went to the back looking at Dough.

"Hey girl I kept callin' you... you didn't answer." Dough sat me down to do my makeup.

"I told you to get rid of that boost mobile phone. I ain't get no call!"

"Girl, Bye!" Dough replied mugging her. "Anyway what song you doing?"

"Uhmm, Wishing by Chris Brown."

"Sex song!" Dough twerked.

Keisha playfully scrunched her face up waving her hand in front of her nose. "I think, I smell fish?"

"Bitch! Don't play me... I'll have yo' ass walking around like the clown 'IT'. Fuck wit' me."

"Girl I'm just playing!" Keisha laughed holding her stomach.

Keisha walked on stage swaying from left to right while the music played.

"Baby you know who I am and girl I know just who you are. We ain't gotta rush into shit cause being in love is too hard, I'm tired of all these flashing lights, girl we should just fuck in the dark" Keisha sung, while Santrel stood by the exit watching her listening.

"You gon' make it.." Santrel silently spoketo himself. While Keisha and Santrel made eye contact.

_________________

Wazam wazam wazammmmm! Im back on this book! And if aint knowwww... I have a book called 'Sized Up, Gun Down' if you like 90s book this one is for you!!!

Yall im back and im better. It is now fall anf i updated for y'all!😂😂😂 Stay tuned😎
Maauhhhh babes!!!
-Call_meh_tayy😍