Chapter 8- Omnicent

"I want to sing," Keisha stated in the club as girls where on their free time as they were on the poles and on the floor.

"You do?" Cory asked her with a smirk, he thought she was playing some game on her.

"Yes," Keisha replied, very seriously hoping he didn't say no.

"Aight, you can sing here... then if you attract people we will see about putting you on a high pedestal." He replied smiling as Keisha had the biggest Kool-aid smile she could muster up.

He knew Keisha had some vocals, but he wanted to use her for publicity, to make his club larger and maybe reach out to more Drug Lords.

Keisha kissed his cheek and walked into the back room where the strippers were getting dressed.

"Girl, what did he say?" Jalissa asked Keisha smiling. Of course, Jalissa came up with he idea for her to ask Senile.

"He said I can sing here, then if I attract enough people to the club I can go higher." Keisha said with her hands on her cheeks cause they were starting to burn as Jalissa's smile faded. Jalissa new that was bullshit.

"Ummm, sorry to rain on your parade, boo. That shit sound dumb as hell, who you know sung in a damn strip club?"

"K. Michelle..." Keisha said proudly, remembering what she seen on TV.

"Well, if you are really serious make sure you give it your all....I just don't wanna see you hurt." Jalissa said truthfully as she gave Keisha a hug.

"Thanks girl you know-"

"Keisha you about to be on in 10... Boss said you finna sing, right? Aye, attention all girls Keisha having a singing solo so everyone gotta move to the floor!"

"Yeah." Keisha said nodding as he nodded and walked off, after Keisha the girls immediately starting piling out.

"Damn, Keisha I'an know you sing?" Candy said soberly as she smiled at Keisha.

"Yeah I'm just trying this out."

"Good luck." Candy wished her as Keisha thank her.

Keisha walked out as she went to the DJs booth, she found his laptop and went to youtube and went to Veiws from the 6 from Drake. Keisha picked Too Good by Drake Ft. Rihanna.

She looked up Rihanna's part, the DJ came in as Keisha showed him what she was playing.

"I'll nod to you when I go out."

"Okay, that'll be cool."

Senile cleared the stage from all strippers so wouldn't be no distractions, as Keisha walked up to the runway where there was no pole where everyone stood looking at her, little did she know this was to test her.

Keisha nodded at the DJ.

The DJ played the music as she felt it and began singing because her part got into it.

"I don't know how to talk to you, I just know I found myself getting lost with you.. lately you just make me work too hard for you, caught flights all season I still can't get across to you.

Mhmm and last night I think I lost my patience, last night I got high as a expectation,last night I came to a realization and I hope you can take it. I hope you can take it all!

I'm to good to you I'm way to good to you, I'm way too good to you. You take my love for granted, I just don't understand it nooo, I'm too good to you, I'm way too good to you. You take my love for granted. I just don't understand it." Keisha sung as the crowd cheered for her.

  In the mist of it all she he seen Senile look at her and walk to the back where his office was as she scrunched her eyebrows.

Dough(Jalissa) smile and cheered as she put her thumbs up. Dough LOVED Keisha as a sister and she'd be damned if Senile hurt her.