Chapter Four- Queen

Decided to use her as a side story just so it doesn't get boring😊If you don't like it just go to the next chapter.
____________

"Wassup," I said walking into my boss, Senile office.

"When you go on Venom?" He said announcing me from

"Couple minutes...."

".....Aight come to my office later."

I nodded and left I wanted to be Senile's girl so I didn't have to work like his main girl, Keisha who use to strip here.

So, either I was gon' trap him or her.

I walked out and checked my makeup in the vanity mirror as the dim lights kept flickering in this little cheap ass dressing room which only smelled like cheap perfumes and musty smells as I covered my nose.

"Come on they ready for you?" James, the bouncer said.

I walked out as I seen everyone here even Keisha.. It was close to her birthday since she kept posting a whole bunch of birthday memes.

The DJ announced us since it was rare any girls had their own 'Blacc Chyna solo'.

"Here comes Venom, Candy, and Dirty Sprite." He said as we walked on the big stage going to separate poles dancing and I hated getting on stage with Candy the bitch always took Molly or Cocaine before any performance and got too hype.

I had no problem with her as a person cause that was one of my favorite bitches.

I looked over a Candy as she got on the ground feeling her coochie and rubbing her small breast as she rolled around in the money as everyone laughed some cheered as me and Dirty Sprite climbed one pole as we got hallway and wrapped our legs around each other as we spinned all the way to the bottom.

We did other flexibility things on the pole as people threw money. I came and interacted with the audience as I twerked in the front rows face as they slapped my ass. I turned around licking my lips as they put money in my thong.

Our time was up as Tom had most of our money in the bag since people where throwing money and they didnt want us to slip. We picked up the rest and walked off stage.

"Wooooo!!!!" Candy said as she put her money in the bag as Harold came back with our money split as I put my money in my purse which was in my locker cause these bitches here were not to be trusted.

"Damn, I can't stand Candy crackhead ass. Always gotta be snorting some up her nose." Zila aka Yo-yo said. As Candy looked down and got quiet as she put her money in the bag as I felt bad.

"Okay bitch damn let her enjoy herself she making money like the rest of us. Don't be mad cause Senile only call you cause he told everyone yo' loose pussy ass sucked a mean dick." I said as the girls laughed.

"Whatever," She said as Candy smiled at me, I smiled back.

Candy was my bitch and ain't no body finna talk about someone who ain't no better than you.

I went into Senile office as he sent for me as I closed the door.

"Come here." He said as I walked towards him. "You did good tonight."

I looked at his flat screen which showed private rooms of girls giving head, girls in the main room giving lap dances and girls right now giving a performance on the main platform.

"So.... what do you want daddy?" I said sliding my hand across his belt buckle.

"Do yo' thang." He said picking up a bud light.

I undid his belt as I got on my knees doing what I did best.