Chapter Nine- Omnicent

La'Shanda was out and with her brother since her sister had Unique.

"So, where you wanna go?" La'Shanda asked him as he shrugged.

"I hear it's some girl name Keisha sangin' today at ya' boyfriend club tonight ya' wanna go to that?"

"Ohh, that's his new girlfriend I been hearin' about." La'Shanda said more to herself.

"Ya' wanna go?"

"Yeah, I'm cool on that." La'Shanda replied said as he smiled. He just wanted to see hoes shake their ass to be honest.

"Let's go back to the house so we can change." She added.
_____

They made it back to the house as La'Shanda went to her room and Santrel went to the guest room.

La'Shanda took another shower which was about 40 mins as she put on deodorant and put on some 'Pure Seduction' Victoria Secret perfume. With a towel wrapped around her.

She went into her dresser and found a black crop top, then went to the closet and found a pair of black tights and a pair of black red bottoms with spikes on them.

She just combed through her hair since it was in a bob. She then put on black matte lipstick, then made her way into her brothers room, which he was too busy.

"Aye!" La'Shanda yelled outside his door.

"You can come in." He yelled from under his bed.

La'Shanda came into his guest room as he looked like he was searching for shoes, but other than that he was dressed down.

He wore a Jordan T-shirt with the Jordan sign on it, he also wore a pair of True Religion jeans.

"What you looking for?" La'Shanda asked him as he ignored her and kept looking. Truth was it didn't really register in his brain that she asked him something.

"Ummm... ummm my Jays." He said looking through his shoes. "Found it!"

He grabbed his blue master 12s as he put the on. La'Shanda looked at the time on her phone.

8:47pm.

"What time does she go on?"

"Umm, I thank it's 9:30." Santrel said as La'Shand nodded she grabbed her keys from her back pocket. "You ready?"

"Yeah." La'Shanda replied as they made it to her car. They drove to the club which was kinda far from her house. By the time they got there it was 9:25pm.

They got out and walked into the club, they then sat in the front watching a girl shake her ass as her song ended, Venom grabbed her money and walked off the stage, but stopped and turned around.

She started to collect her money along with the other girl as La'Shanda looked around and seen Cory on the other side of the room as they made contact. La'Shanda quickly turned her head. The strippers piled out in the front where they was.

La'Shanda and Santrel seen Keisha come up in a pair of light blue jeans, a light blue plain tshirt and she wore some light blue stiletto heels.

Santrel notice that was the girl from the he was trying to talk to.

Keisha nodded at the DJ as he played the music. Keisha swayed from right to left trying to feel the music.

"This whiskey got me Feelin pretty,
So pardon if I'm impolite I just really need your ass with me,
I'm sorry about the other night, And I know I could be more creative. And come up with poetic lines! But I'm turnt up upstairs and I love you,
Is the only thing that's in my mind

You take me higher, Higher than I've ever been babe! Just come over let's pour a drink babe
I hope I ain't calling you too late!
Too late, You're like my fire
Let's stay up late and smoke a jay

I wanna go back to the old ways, But I'm drunk instead with a full ash tray... With a little bit too much to say" Keisha sung her little heart out.

La'Shanda always wanted to sing, but the fact that she had no type of vocals, what so ever and seen Keisha sing kinda....had her heart tied in knots of jealously.

Santrel heard Keisha sing and immediately wanted her just by that one performance, he just had to find the right time.

Senile was just waiting for more people to come to his club and find his new money maker the one that was gonna make him a famous kingpin and legally rich.

As for Keisha, she was excited to even have this many people here to hear her sing. She thought she was finally gonna be able to get out just like K. Michelle did.

N.A.M.EOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara