Chapter Five- Keisha

There will be flashbacks of Keisha and no one else just so can get insight of her life.

Flashback:

"Are you stupid?!" My aunt Amy said.

"No.... I'm not Amy I ain't been happy...now I wanna choose me for once!" I said packing my suitcase to go with my wonderful boyfriend, Senile.

"You don't even know his name!" She yelled after me, as I quickly packed my things moving from place to place in my messy room.

"We aren't on that page, yet. I love him and he loves me that's all that matters."

"Oh my God." She said shaking her head with her face in her palm, I barley heard her.

"Aunt?"

"What." She said with a attitude now.

"I'll be straight.... look I'm 19 now I want to do somethin' for me now it's not 'bout Kassina anymore or you." I said zipping up my things as I was walking out my door as she grabbed my arm.

"Don't do this Keisha. What would your mother think?"

"I don't know." I said pushing past her.

"Your making a mistake! Just like your mother did, your SO stupid!" She yelled at me as tears rolled down my eyes as my 16 year old little sister Kassina was in the hallway, as I gritted my teeth at my auntie.

"Your calling a DEAD woman stupid?! A woman who used to be MY mother YOUR sister?" I said as I grabbed my bags leaving out as my sister had tears in her eyes.

"I didn't say my sister! I said YOU.....your just making the same mistake as her." She said walking off into the room.

"Keisha! Where are you going?" Kassina said running out the house.

"To stay with Senile." I said proudly as he was parked outside my house as my sister hugged me as if I was to never see her again.

"Hold me, hold me like this is the last time every time you kiss me, kiss me like you'll never see me again." I sung in my sisters ear as she held tears in her eyes as they began to fall.

"I'm gonna miss your singing," She replied fake laughing.

"Promise we will stay in touch..." She added.

"Yeah girl--" I said.

"Keisha..." Senile said as I felt everything being changed.

"Keishaa." He said again.

Then I felt myself shaking and everything melting.

"Keisha!" Senile yelled waking me up as I mugged him. "Get yo' ass up we gotta go somewhere you got 1 hour to be ready."

I hopped in the shower and did my daily hygiene, I brushed my teeth singing remembering my dream.

"Everytime you touch me touch me like this is the last time, promise that you'll love me love me like you'll never see me again." I sung wiping the toothpaste from around my mouth.

I walked into the room opening the drawer and seeing less options since I didn't dress out a lot.

So, I dressed down in ripped jeans a tank top and a pair of vans.

I looked on top of the dresser and seen a box with my name on it. I opened the box as it was a new phone. I had trouble reading the note, only because he couldn't spell.

Aye my bad I bruke yo fone I baught u a antha one. Ya can thank me lata.

I shook my head trying not to laugh. I opened the box and it was a galaxy s3.

I put it in my back pocket and walked down the steps. He was sitting on the couch.

"Thanks for the phone." I said kissing him as he grabbed his keys. "Where we going Cory?"

"You going to the club.... I'm going to my babymama house."

"Which one?" I replied smartly as he slapped my arm.

"Don't play with me I only got one damn child.... her name is Unique don't get it fucked up."

"Alright alright." I said surrendering as I walked out the door.