Chapter Seven- Keisha

Another pic of her😍😍
______________

I was at the strip club as I hung around Dough. Since I been gone I heard she took the day and night shift. Today, I found out that it was true.

I sat in the swivel chair as she got dressed.

"Wassup Bambi and Dough," Ebony greeting up walking past.

"Hey," We said in a dry unison.

"Girl, that name brings so many memories.... We use to go on stage together so much that there was no Bambi without Dough, and no Dough without Bambi." She said smiling as I spinned in the chair stopping.

"Yassss, so how you been?"

"My thighs hurt at times, my feet and excuse my language-and my ass." She said as I shook my head.

"You need to stop working like this, B." I said straight up, this job isn't worth her hurting.

"Mannnn, you know how it is KeyKey. Money don't make it self this ain't no fairy tale story. Everything don't end in a happy ending-"

"I know that-"I said interupting her.

"Let me finish... so, yeah I working the day and night shift. Now Bambi even you know these Bum ass dudes don't throw nothing but $1's and $5's or $10's....Shiddd I'm lucky if I get a $20. All I make a night is $425 dollars...."

I looked down at my foot.

"Yeah, yeah you right." I said looking at here.

"I know." She said sitting down in her chair across from mine. "You were one of the lucky ones."

"Nahhhh I wasn't actually he does-"

"Dough time for you to come out!" The security gaurd, Terry told her.

"I'll be right back."

I looked in her vanity mirror thinking about I used to be working late nights and the first night I came..

Flashback:

"Where's Bambi?" Dough asked as I turned around looking from my vanity mirror.

"I'm right here!" I yelled as she looked at me having a 'ohh' face fast pacing towards me.

"Girl what is this shit on your face?" She said shaking her head. "Let me do your makeup right quick-can't have my partner looking like she apart of the circus act." She said as I awkwardly laughed.

I sat down as she went to work on my face. We both work skimpy see-through lingerie. This was too much for a 18 year old but money is green and money ain't got no age.

"Bambi and Dough....y'all ready? Y'all got five minutes, B." Terry said reminding us to hurry up as butterflies went crazy in my stomach.

"Just relax this is your first time, aight?" She said holding my shoulder as i looked at my makeup that looked better than it orginally did.

"Okay, do ya' think I'ma do well?" I asked her as she shrugged.

"Just try ya' best." She said as she turned around and started twerking. "It's just shaking ya' ass."

"Yeah, yeah ya' right." I said as we walked out to the stage as the DJ announced us.

"We got a new baby in the house! Give it up for Bambi who is performing wit' Dough."

I got down and started twerking as Dough smacked my butt, I had this weird feeling of butterflies in my stomach as I felt....embarrased and useless.

As Dough helped me up as she had this grin on her face that made me smile as we started twerking going around the pole as I only had my eyes on Dough....my embarrassment and fear turn into a type of excitement and confidence.

"Keishaaaa..."

"Keisha damn-do. . .you. . .speak ah english?" Dough came back saying, as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You aint shit Jalissa." I said as she smacked the back of my head.

"Ion fuck with you no more!" She replied walk off because I said her real name.

"Yes ya' doooo," I sung as she smiled.

"Instead of being with his crappy ass-you should have tooken up singing for real girl."

As I sat down in the vanity mirror....thinking how would a girl like me ever get that far?