Chapter Ten- Keisha

I got off the stage feeling great as I waiting by Jalissa's station waiting for her as the strippers piled back in.

Jalissa came over smiling hard as hell.

"Yasss, oh my gawwwd girl, you did so good!" She said hugging me.

"You did good Keisha!"

"Keisha you got some pipes,"

"Keisha you were good."

The girls complimented me as I smiled, I felt good.

"Baby, come on let's go!" Cory yelled as I hugged Jalissa once more. I followed him out as I seen his babymama and rolled my eyes on the low.

She made her way over to me as I silently prayed.

"You did good, I guess." She said deviously smiling.

"Uhhh, thanks." I said smiling.

"Mhmm, but why you singing in a strip club that's dumb as hell."

"Yo, chill out bruh," Cory said. As I got mad.

"What I'm just speaking the truth."

"Bitch, instead of worrying about me....maybe you should be at home taking care of your child. You stay worrying about me. Why? I don't even now yo' ass!" I yelled as Cory grabbed my arm.

"Bitch, don't bring my child into this hoe. You don't know me!"

"Who yo' is you talking to, B?!" I yelled getting my New York accent out. Some people looked at us other didn't really pay attention and still got lap dances and threw money upon the stage.

Dough came out and waited by the door as if something was to pop off.

"Bitch who the fuck--" She stops and quickly picks up the nearest glass and chucks the drink into my face and shirt.

My mouth formed and "O" As I registered what just happened.

I wiggled out of Cory's grip and attacked her. I grabbed her by that ugly ass bob as we were just pulling hair by now, I was trying to throw in a couple licks.... I don't even think I hit her for real.

Security threw me out as Dough came running out in some joggers and a tank top.

"You okay?" She asked.

"I'm gucci," I said still mad.

"Call me," She said watching me get into the car as I didn't respond.

Cory got into the car and pulled off. We got to the light as he looked at me.

"Bitch!" He said slapping me as my head flew into the window.

I touched my lip....it was bleeding.

"The hell is wrong with you?! Embarrassing me like that! Shit, dumb ass hoe....that's my babymama!" He yelled everytime he put his hands up I flinched.

"She threw a drink on me." I defended myself.

"I don't give a damn!" He said as we pulled into our one story house. We got out the car as Dorthy was looking at me from her porch.

I got inside as Cory dragged me to the room and tossed me to the bed.

"Don't do that shit anymore!" He said as I cried. He took out the handcuffs and handcuffed me to the bed. "To make sure I'ma punish you."

He took off his belt and began whipping me. Over and over and over. Each cry I made didn't make him stop. From what felt like 1 hour later he stopped.

He went into the guest room across the hall.

"Guess I should have tried to keep my family closer." I said chuckling with streaks of tears rolling down my eyes.

I said thinking to myself that I was so fucking dumb.

"Your so predictable I hate people like him, my mama told me not to trust people like him," I said, angrily mumbling to myself.

"What you said? I'm trying to help you," Cory questioned me as I stayed silent.

He uncuffed me and I got up as my back ached. I decided to take a shower...

I got a towel and wash-cloth, I turned the shower onto warm. I step in and turned around and seen blood. I opened the shower curtain and turned around a little to look in the bathroom mirror as I seen bruises and cuts.

I silently cried again not caring if I got my hair wet.