Chapter 4: Failed Plan

Copyright 2013 © Rosesareforever

Delicate Hearts

Chapter 4

'Failed Plan'

Jasmine strolled to her room after she got home from school in desperate need of a refreshing shower. It had been hot all day, the sun burning her sensitive skin. In a few hours the pool party would start and she still had to decide what she was going to wear. During the day, she decided to put some extra effort in dressing herself up. It had been too long since she had taken good care of her body and acted a little girly. She wanted one night to forget herself and be free.

As she stepped into her walk-in closet, she was once again taken aback by the largeness of the room. By the end of the year, she probably still won’t have worn even half of the new clothes Gabriella bought her. She took five different bikinis, yes five, and carefully laid them down on her bed. They all looked kind of skimpy, though that was probably the prude inside of her speaking. Ugh, now she was calling herself a prude just like Lucas.

As she eyed the outfits her bedroom door suddenly burst open, revealing a sweaty Lucas. He looked tired and seeing he was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt instead of his usual tight jeans, she decided he probably went out for a run. “What the hell are you doing here?” Jasmine cried out, quickly taking a step forward so she blocked his view.

Lucas started to smirk devilishly as he walked closer and took a peek over her shoulder. "Looks hot, princess,” he winked before taking the onyx black bikini top in his hand that had been atop the pile on her bed . The fabric looked extremely tiny when he was holding it up like that. “I’d definitely chose this one,” he stated, licking his lips and smiling approvingly.

“Give that back, you perv!” she shouted at him angrily, trying to take the bikini top out of his hands. He held it up higher, playfully dangling it in the air. She jumped up, balancing herself by steadying her hands on his shoulders but ended up pushing him over instead. Lucas landed on his back with Jasmine on top of his chest, still squirming like a snake.

As soon as her current position processed in her brain, Jasmine stayed still as a statue, her chest the only movement pumping like a bellows from jumping up and down. Her eyes widened vastly as she tried to push herself off Lucas’s body. An arm quickly snaked around her frame, successfully keeping her in place.

“Let go of me,” she gritted out through clenched teeth as Lucas wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. Like the true asshole he was, he decided to ignore her comment and only tightened his grip on her body.

“I’m quite comfortable to be honest,” he smirked, thrusting his hips upward so she could feel the way his body reacted to their close proximity.

“Eew!” she shrieked, starting to squirm even worse than before. A deep chuckle erupted from Lucas’ lips as she ineffectively tried to free herself from his death grip.

“You do realize you’re only making the situation worse, right?” he grinned, baring his perfect white teeth. She immediately stilled at his comment, closing her eyes as her cheeks flushed bright red with embarrassment. She was still sitting on top of Lucas’ body, her legs on either side of his hips as he held her waist firmly in his hands.

“Let go of me,” she repeated seriously, slowly opening her eyelids and taking a peak at his gorgeous face. His eyes had dangerously darkened as a lopsided grin made its way across his features. She couldn’t help but be mesmerized by the enticing sight. No matter how infuriating Lucas could be, she couldn’t deny her obvious attraction towards him. The fact that her body was trembling with anticipation was a clear substantiation of that and she only hoped he couldn’t feel it.