Chapter 11

A/N~ Hey! Sorry it's been a while. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please vote, comment, or follow! :D

My hunger is what woke me up. Facing the window, I saw that it was around dinner time.

Well that explains why I'm so hungry.

After fully waking and becoming aware of my surroundings, I noticed Kade was asleep, laying next to me.

Not wanting to rouse him from his sleep, I eased myself towards the edge of the bed. I had my legs hanging over the side of the bed, about to take a shower.

"Where are you going?"

Jumping from being surprised, I turned to look at Kade.

He was still lying down but was very much awake this time. His gaze was locked on mine, not allowing me to move.

Realizing that he was probably waiting for an answer, I shook my head slightly. "Um. . . I was just going to jump in the shower."

Instead of replying, Kade continued to stare at me. He had confusion in his gaze. "Are you not mad at me?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

Sighing, I looked down at my hands and started messing with my fingers. "I was at first," I replied to him, deciding to be honest with him. "But now that I've calmed down, I understand that you were just worried." I turned my head to look at him again only to find that he was looking down this time.

"I was serious though."

That had me confused. He was serious? "About what?" I had a puzzled look across my face.

He finally raised his eyes to mine and looked at me. "About staying inside the house," his eyes never wavered. "There will be no more outings like that until we have handled this problem."

"So you just expect me to sit in this house all day, waiting for your beck and call?!," my voice was raising with my anger. "I will leave whenever I want to wherever the hell I want!"

Kade sat up in a flash, a snarl escaping his mouth. "You will do as I say! If I say you are to sit in this house all day, then you will."

I shot up onto my feet, hands balled into fists at my sides. "You can't do that!"

"I can and I will. It is not safe out there and I don't trust you to be away without me to protect you." His words were softening now. "This is for your safety."

After hearing his words, an idea popped into my head. "What if I was with Travis?," my voice came out soft.

"No," he was shaking his head as he replied. "Absolutely not."

"What if I asked him to come here?"

Kade didn't answer me at first. "That's fine."

Instantly, I felt happy. If I was going to be stuck here, than I'm inviting my whole family here. "Thank you." I was smiling now and I walked up to him, giving a hug and quick peck.

It was a fair compromise considering how much Kade disliked Travis and vice versa.

Pulling away, I started towards the bathroom, only to be followed by Kade. Turning my head over my shoulder, I raised an eyebrow. "I'm getting in the shower."

"So?"

Rolling my eyes I said, "So, you can't follow me."

He smirked at me with a mischevious expression. "Well, I need a shower too."

Getting a playful look on my face I said, "So after basically condeming me to house arrest, you're trying to swindle your way into the shower with me."