Chapter 10

A/N~ Hey guys! So, school is starting for me this coming Tuesday. Which means I will update when ever I can find the time to. I'll try to update at least every 2 weeks but it depends on how I'm feeling. I don't want to post when I'm not in the mood to, because the chapter might come out really crappy. But, just wanted to let you know that updates will take longer than usual. :) besides all of that, please enjoy and vote, comment, or follow! :D

First thing waking up, I felt a weight on top of me. Kisses were being placed on my face softly. Eyes fluttering open, my gaze landed on Kade.

He was hovering over me, arms on either side of my head. Noticing that I was finally awake, a smile broke across his features. Instead of speaking like I thought he would, Kade lowered his head and started nuzzling my neck and mark. His arms moved and I felt his his hands running down my body while small growls were rumbling deep in his chest. It seemed like he wanted to go a few more rounds.

"Kade, lets go eat." My words were barely leaving my lips and my eyes were trying to close again. "Kade."

He kept moving as though he didn't even here me. Kade was too absorbed in what he was doing to me.

Honestly, one would think that, after last night, he would be fully sated. Kade had me up all night. When I was tired, he would be up and ready again. It was not until four in the morning at least, that Kade allowed us to sleep.

Feeling his hand slide closer to the junction of my thighs, I quickly snared his wrist in a tight grasp. "Kade, I'm sore and hungry. Can we go eat breakfast?"

He raised himself onto his knees and moved his hands back to their places before, resting by my head. He was caging me in with a smoldering heated look on his features. Stopping seemed like it was the least appealing thought to him.

Not wanting him to persuade me, I gave him a pouty expression with widened eyes. "I'm hungry."

With a snarl, he pushed himself off of me and came to a stand. Kade was standing near the side of the bed, having an internal battle it seemed. He looked like he was going to hop back in the bed and take me. Eventually his features softened and he pulled on some boxers while he reluctantly left. Before he was completely out the door he said, "I will have breakfast for you when you come down."

Getting out of the bed, I realized how sore I really was. Kade must not have been lying when he said I wouldn't be able to walk. Quickly snapping out of my thoughts, I tugged on some underwear and one of Kade's shirts. My whole journey to the kitchen, my stomach was rumbling.

Once in the kitchen, I found Kade already sitting at the table with food, waiting for me. Walking and sitting, I began eating my food.

"Victoria."

The sound of Kade's voice had my heading turning to look at him. Not stopping in shoveling food into my mouth, I raised an eyebrow to signal him to talk.

"Where did you learn to defend yourself?" The question was so random it caught me off guard. I didn't expect him to bring yesterday up.

Swallowing the food in my mouth, I responded. "My father was a Beta remember."

He shook his head. "Yeah, when you were 15."

"Well, Travis trained me just about everyday since I met him." Turning my attention to my breakfast again, I kept talking. "That way, I'll be prepared for anything. Good thing to because that was no ordinary Rogue wolf. The man came off as a pack wolf." Silence greeted my response so I looked back at Kade.

He had a surprised expression. "How could you tell?"

"Most Rogues, that attack packs to kill, often have bloodshot eyes when fighting and aren't so well kept. His clothes looked fresh." Looking at his confused face I sighed. "Many packs mistake all Rogues for being crazy Were's on the loose. That's not always the case though. They are the Rogues that actually attack to hurt packs. Those are the insane ones that have lost control of their wolf. Then there are Rogues like my family. We just wanted to live outside of a pack and let each other be." Kade was still looking at me not saying anything. "Packs tend to hate us though because they don't like our way of life and how we have no one to answer to. But we do. I and my family had answered to Travis. He was our leader."