Chapter 8

A/N~ Heya! Sorry it's been a while :) Actually been job hunting and have an interview tomorrow! Wish me luck! :D Anyways, have a new chapter! I know the last part moved a little fast with the skip, but we all knew she was going to stay with Kade. ;) Plus I wanted to get to the action. Also Travis will play a bigger role other than a protective brother. Please read and

enjoy! Vote, comment, or follow please!! :D

I was surrounded by Kade and his warmth when I awoke. His arms were wound around my waist holding me against him. Due to his slack hold, I assumed that he was still asleep.

Last night had gotten pretty steamy after my confession. We did not mate fully though. We almost didn't stop and I knew that he didn't want to. Heck! I wasn't even sure if I wanted to. But I stopped it before it got that.

Truthfully, Kade looked disappointed that I did not want to mate fully. The small growl that he let out clued me onto that. It seemed his wolf took it as a rejection.

Which I wasn't. We will mate eventually. But right now, he knows nothing about me and vice versa. He knew nothing about my past or how I came to be a Rogue. I was slightly suprised he hadn't flat out asked. He hinted, but never stated a direct question, as if he were hoping I would just start telling the story of my life.

During my inner spiel, I failed to notice the hand rubbing around my stomach until he actually talked. "Good morning." Kade's voice was deep and rumbling and made me jump slightly. "What are you thinking about this early in the day?"

"Everything." I started running my hand along his arm, brushing my fingers from his wrist to his forearm and back. "Mostly you . . . . and me." My voice came out airy. I hardly recongnized it.

A loud growl tore through the air. "Don't." That had me trying to sit up but his arms tightened.

Still, I persisted and he finally relented. I turned to face him and noticed how his eyes darkened. "Don't what?"

"Don't start things you won't finish." That had me opening my mouth in confusion. "Don't give me that look. You act all innocent but you're a tease." Kade said the last part with a rumble in his throat.

Well, he had a point. I didn't notice that I got him that sexually frustrated. Now that I look back on the past week, I can sort of see why he is irritated.

I would always initiate something by touching him in some way or brush that way, but never finish what I started. Kade was right. I am a tease! But I can't help it! Him being my mate, the need to touch him is constant.

"I- I . . . . I did-" I was stuttering through my reply only to find him laughing at me!

"Do not fret love." That had me relaxing back into his arms again. "Besides, I plan on having you entirely soon." He started rubbing my stomach, lowering his hand lower and lower. "Very, very soon."

Face flustered, I jumped up out of the bed. "Don't get ahead of yourself." I smirked as I walked to the bathroom to shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stepping out of the bathroom feeling refreshed, I quickly got dressed. If it wasn't already obvious, sometime during the week, Kade had sent someone out to get my clothes. Now a dresser and half of the closet was stocked with my stuff.