Chapter 15

Hey guys!!!!! (I know, A/N at the beginning, what is she doing???????? Back to my point: ) You see that youtube video down where the pics usually are? Yes? Well done. You aren't blind! Focus Eve. Right, so all you gotta do is where it says that William starts singing, press the 'play' button!!!!! (Trust me, it'll make the reading experience that much more enjoyable!) Anywhoo, here's the story I know you're dying to read! :D

Recap:

"Adella," He kneels down and produces a tiny box. He opens it to reveal a silver ring with a small pearl in it. "Will you marry me?"

Oh good God. Not again.

"William, I-"

"Just say yes, love. You know I love you. I will love you to the end of the World and back. Nothing could stop me from loving you. Nothing. I swear it, Adella. I would do anything for you. I would throw mys-"

"Captain! Captain! Captain!" Someone shouts from down the hall.

William growls and shouts back. "What?"

"The boat's hit a rock, sir! We're taking on water, sir!"

"What? Who the Hell was steering?"

"Grahame MacCallum, sir!"

"Bloody scotsman."

"I'm sorry, sir?"

"Nothing. I'll meet you up on deck." He turns to me as the footsteps die away. "Go up to the deck, find the Prince and Princess and get in a boat with them. Captain's orders."

I nod and run as fast as my skirts allow me to. The entire time my thoughts run in a continuous circle of; Not again. Oh God, not again. Nobody can die!

Maybe I'm terrible luck on a boat. I should have never come.

I keep running, down corridors, up stairs, turning corners and trying to keep breathing. I trip on a stair as I'm half way up, and a pair of arms set me back on my feet. "There y'go, miss. Hurry now, don't get stuck!" I thank whoever it is and keep going.

I get to the deck and notice the small row boats are being filled up. "Adella! Adella, here!" I hear the voice of my fiancé calling. I run to his boat and look inside. A few bags, set up as seats, Sephira, Edward, and a couple people I don't recognise dressed as servants are in the boat. "Come in love. Don't worry, you'll be safe." I nod and climb in, curling up in Edward's arms.

Our boat gains a few more passengers and there's only a spot for one more. All the other boats have gone, rowing back to mainland England. I see Gus, Faith, William and Harrison running towards us, across the deck of the ship.

"Adella, Adella, I love you. But clearly, you don't love me like that." Says William as he arrives within earshot of us. "Don't worry though, love, I think I knew all along." He smiles weakly, and the others come to a halt in front of the boat.

"Faith, get in." Gus says gruffly to her.

"Not without you."

"You know there isn't enough room, Fay. Get in."

"No."

"Fay, get in the boat."

"We can squish up, yeah?" I add helpfully. All the people in the boat sqush together, and suddenly, there's enough for two. Faith hops in.

"Well, come on, Angus!"

"No, Sir Harrison should go in."

"I will not split you two up." He says. "There's no way I could do that." For some reason, Sephira bursts into tears. "Sephira, don't cry. I can swim, don't worry." She keeps crying anyway. "Please, love, we'll meet again. I swear. I promise."