Chapter 9

I don't see anything as I run, and so, unsuprisingly, I run in to something. Or rather, someone, because when I tried to move away, I was grabbed me and held on to. I relaxed into the strong chest in front of me and let the tears come.

"Who made you cry?" Came the masculine voice of the Captain.

"H-How do y-you know-w it w-was s-someone?" I asked, stutttering through my sobs.

"I didn't. It was a wild guess, but I guessed correctly, so I ask again, who made you cry?"

"M-myself."

"And how on earth did you make yourself cry?"

"I was thinking of my mother."

"She's dead then, I presume?" He continues when I nod. "I am sorry then. But you wouldn't have been running that fast if you were only thinking of your mother. So?"

"Th-the P-prince, Captain."

"And how would the Prince make a girl like you cry? Did he reject your school-girl crush?"

"On the c-contrary. He was qu-quite kind, and th-then he k-kissed me. And then I kissed h-him." I spat back at him, struggling to fight my tears and stutters.

"And why did this make you cry?"

"I interuppted him. And kissed him. He's the Prince of England. That isn't allowed!"

"Did he seem upset?"

"No. But you do."

"That's a different matter entirely!"

"See? You are mad."

"Ugh! Girl!"

"What? I don't understa-" I was cut off by his kiss. It felt wonderful, forbidden and nowhere near innocent.

The Captain pulled away and said, a bit breathless, "Can't you see how I feel for you?"

"Well, now I can, Captain."

"I just kissed you, please don't call me 'Captain', it just feels wrong."

"William, I thought, well, I don't know what you thought, but I wasn't expecting this from you!"

"Adella, from the moment I saw you, I wanted you, I-"

"Hold up. You based this off of my looks?"

"Not entirely, I found your-"

"I can't believe you. Goodbye." And here I was, thinking everything was going to be great. I was wrong. Again. The tears poured more forcefully down my cheeks and I ran away, again.

From behind me, a voice called, "Adella!" I kept running. I didn't want to deal with William, I mean the Captain, again. "Adella!" I stopped, realizing the voice wasn't coming from the mouth of the Captain. I turned to see Harrison running after me. "Adella! Oh thank goodness."

"What do you want?" I demanded irritably.

"You." He stated simply, a lopsided grin placed itself casually on his face. I mentally slapped myself, realizing I had walked right into his trap.

"You know that can't happen."

"Why not?"

"I told you already! Don't you listen??"

"I don't care! Don't you listen?" He stepped forward and casually placed a kiss on my mouth.

"Why does everyone keep kissing me?!?!?"

"I don't understand." Harrison stated, shaking his head.

"First Gus, then the prince, twice, then the Captain, and now you. Just stop!"

"Woah. I'm sorry. I had no idea you were romantically involved with three other men!"

"I'm not."

"But they all kissed you."

"So? Gus forced it, the ones from the Prince were mutual, the Captain loves my looks for some stupid reason, and you want to marry me."

"The first one-"

"I like as a friend."

"The second one-"

"Could never happen."

"The third one-"

"Shouldn't happen."

"Me-"

"Won't happen."

"You're positive."

"Men are stupid."

"Are not. You kissed me, remember?" Came the voice I loved from behind me. I turned to see him looking at me intently.

"I did, it was wrong, I'm-"

"It was beautiful. I don't care what others say. I want you, you're beautiful. And I love you for you." Said the Prince sincerely.

"Oh." I gasped, shocked out of my mind.

"I wish you would listen to me, Adella, I know you now, and I find you even more beautiful than when we first met!" Came the voice of the Captain from beside Harrison.

"What's goin on 'ere? Oh Adella! I see you've made some aquaintences! If you're frustrated with them, ye know my offer still stands for that kiss!" Said Gus from a completely different hallway.

Well, this is awkward.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So! I posted. And now it's awkward. WHAT HAVE I DONE??????

lol. This chapter is dedicated to Radha, (ChasingShadows17) because she gave me the idea for this chapter! (I know it isn't exactly what you said, but it works, so, yeah.) Thank you!!!

The pic is Johnny Depp, obviously! (Harrison, for all of you who didn't read the cast)

Let me know what you think!! Let me know who you're 'shipping' (I hate that word, but oh well) cuz I wanna know!!!

Please vote beacuse a) you liked it, b) you can't stand the awkwardness c) you love Adella or d) all of the afore mentioned or e) ___________________ (This is the reason you chose to vote for it!)

YAY!!! HAPPINESS!

Love all of my readers! (All 11 or so of you.)

<3 Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!