Chapter twenty eight: A Hell of a night

"Hmmm, well dam, it's good to be back." 

They both watch me closely as I grin while playing with the chain in my left hand.

"Do you really have to chain me up like an animal?" I ask with a playful pout and tug at the chain lightly.

"I'm afraid so as you are not yourself and you seem to like burning stuff." Ciel stares at me while leaning against the post of my bed. I let out a laugh.

"Oh but I am myself! Just with a helping of power." All I feel is the electric buzz I have all around me, clouding my sense of judgment. I grin again at him.

"Unlike you I seem to actually have power in myself." His eye becomes cold and he tenses a bit.

"Aww did I hit a nerve?" I hiss while trying slowly to make the chain colder and colder so it will become brittle and snap, I have never succeeded in making it that cold but I might as well try.

"I do have power I'm a dem-" I laugh loudly. "A demon?! Haha yeah sure you are now, but what about before? All of your power came from your knight." I point to Sebastian with my free right hand as he maintains his poker face. Ciel stops leaning against the post and walks up to me a bit.

"How dare you! He may have the power but I am the one who tells him what to do!" I chuckle while looking out of the window then look back at him with  my head tilted to the left a smile playing on the edges of my lips.

"True but how far would you have gotten without him? He may be collared by the contract but so are you.....the Queens guard dog." I swear his face turns a little red and his eye flashes demon as he stands above me, at the end of my feet anyway. The chain very cold now I tighten my grip on it, Sebastian's eyes quickly look at the chain and inhumanly walks quickly towards me and takes, well grabs my hand away from the chain. 

"I would not try to escape when the young master is angry, it could go very badly for you." I sigh and cross my arms my wings aching from not being able to stretch properly, so I turn around putting my back to them and stretch them, nearly hitting Ciel.

"Dam so close..." I mutter pretending to be upset that I missed him, as I turn back around and lean against the wall. Starting to get annoyed that I can't stand up or move, I move my neck making the chains make a clanking noise Ciel smirks.

"You say I am collared but don't forget I am supposedly dead now and you are the one who seems to be chained up like an animal." I clench my teeth.

"I'd advise you not to make me angry..." I hiss with venom in my voice as the power taints my vision. He chuckles.

"Did that hit a nerve? Tell me why I shouldn't keep going." He kneels down at the end of my feet smirking at me, I blow a fuse and I swing my legs around into a pouncing position and leap at him with my right hand out like a claw.

"AGGHH" I yell as the chain stops me as my neck recoils backwards and Sebastian catches my hand mid air just before I hit him. I sit with both legs bent on my left side my dress in a pool around me, so I can look Ciel in the eye and smile meanly at him and bit my lower lip, my wrist still captive in Sebastian's hand. 

"Because I can burn this whole dam house right down, just like I did with the garden." I hiss watching his eye change to their demon form. I chuckle but stop as he reaches for my neck with his right hand, he watches me closely as he touches my neck, something deep down inside me...a feeling....makes me flinch, as I do he pulls back and motions to Sebastian to let go of my hand.

"Alex I know you are still in there, you just proved it by flinching. You have to fight the power." My face goes blank, what what am I doing? Did I just try to hit Ciel?!?! I gasp and put my right hand to my mouth and crawl backwards till I hit the wall and sink down it. He walks towards me.