Chapter eight: Who turned the lights out?

I wake up aching, Ow, ow,ow why is my back hurting? I look down i'm still in my uniform hu. Then I remember yesterday, my eyes widen and I basically jump out of bed

"HOLY FUDGE!" I run to the mirror and turn around, yep that's wings, teeth, even my nails are sharper and my eyes are blue again!...wow I thought I had dreamt that!

Knock, Knock. CRAP I hope that's not MeyRin! I don't know how to change back I was angry last time!

"Er...i'll be out in a bit." Please go away...

"Oh it won't take a second!" Dam it is MeyRin, the door handle starts to turn...CRAP..I run to the door and hold the handle to stop it from opening.

"MeyRin, I'll be out later!" The handle stops, phew but I don't let go.

"Alex are you alright? you sound shaky, you do" Oh great I can't lie to her, she'll see straight through me help....AH that's it!

"Sebastian can you help me please, I don't know how to change back and MeyRins at the door." I whisper quietly, please hurry.

"Yeah i'm fine."

"Aw come on Alex before I have to start work?" Darn it shes onto me I can hear it in her voice.

"MeyRin if you could, can you go and dust the masters study? I have noticed it has gotten a bit thick in there." Oh thank god I sigh in relief as Sebastian's voice comes through the door.

"O-Oh yes of course m-mister Sebastian, right away! See you later Alex, I will." I'm not looking forward to that....I hear her footsteps run off down the hallway, then a sigh from the other side of the door.

"Alex open the door." I stop leaning against it and open it to see a slightly grumpy Sebastian looking at me....great....

"I'm sorry but I'm kinda new to this whole two different form thing going on here!" I say as I walk away from the door, I hear a click as the door shuts and I spin around.

"So how do I change back from this?" I wave my left hand around me.

"To be honest, I am not quite sure. For us demons it's as easy as this" His eyes flicker between demon and human, I sigh.

"Yeah well last time I was angry" He nods his head.

"Even if you are not a demon I think it is the same you just have to want it and control it." I stretch out my wings as the same colour as my eyes the blue tint on them glints slightly in the sunlight.

"Impressive" I hear him say I look back at him, er where is he? I feel something at the base of my left wing, instinctively I turn around my wings still outstretched, Sebastian grabs the bottom of my right wing before it hits him in the face.

"Crap don't do that to me!" I put my hand to my chest, then notice his right hand where he caught my wing, a bit of crimson was staining it...blood?

"Oh dear, it seems your wings have claws on them." He takes his glove of reveling his black nails and a small cut in the palm of his hand which he then licks..... I bring my wing around and look at the bottom of it, oh they have sharp claw like points on each bit that curves into a point.

"I'm sorry but you made me jump. Er what where you doing?" I fold my wings back up.

"I was seeing the mess you made of my spare uniform." Really not the fact that I have wings? Oh no of course not...

"Oh yeah sorry about that to..anyway to change back." I feel where all the material has been torn apart from my wings.

"Like I said it is your form just want it back." Fine then, I close my eyes and think of my normal self no wings, no sharper teeth or nails and normal eyes. A tingling sensation runs down my spine and up again. Well I guess that was it I open my eyes and look at my back, it worked!. I look back to Sebastian.