Chapter twenty four: Darkness and light...

"Kill him..." With that the power took complete control, I am his now I can no longer fight this by myself I need help I need them to kill him.

"Don't you feel so much better now?" Joshua asks I look at him confused and he does the same for a second then he gasps with excitement.

"Oh wow I am impressed even after all this some little part of your mind is still controlling your true form, restraining it and your power! We will have to put a stop to that!" I just blink at him what is he talking about? How am I still controlling my true form? This is it isn't it?

"I order you to stop any restrains you have sent on your self and let your full power come to light!" I just stand there then look at the others, they seem as confused as I am-

"UHHH!" My eyes widen as I bend over a little, what the? This feeling the same one when I changed earlier...

"What did you do to her?" Ciel shouts then starts to walk over only to be stopped by Sebastian's arm, Joshua just smiles at them as Sebastian pulls back a very confused Ciel.

"My lord I think it would be best if we all just stayed back a bit." Ciel shoves his arm out of the way.

"Why? Whats wrong with her?" Anger in his voice, Sebastian sighs and I straighten out again as this new feeling courses through my body like a electrifying heatwave.

"As Joshua said it seems that a small part of her was still controlling this form, stopping it from using it's full power, with the order he gave her she has broken that block and now if I am right her true power will shine through." Heck I can feel this power! It's raw, untamed, I gasp and tilt my head back a bit as the new power rushes around me I close my eyes feeling almost giddy from the power. I faintly hear Grell in the background.

"Ermm, Sebbie why does she have shadows around her?" 

"That would be her power." He replies, I hear Joshua chuckle

"Isn't it wonderful?" He sounds like a kid on Christmas. I giggle and open my eyes, what they can't see is the power that has taken over me the pure power that I had no idea I had locked away, it burns playfully inside me waiting to be used, clawing at the surface. Ciel looks at me.

"Alex are you alright?" I look at him and giggle again

"Why I am perfect thank you and now would you please wait a second all of you." I basically purr back and the shadows dance around me a slight blue mist to them They all look confused except for Sebastian. I smile while closing my eyes as the shadows come up and around me twisting and swirling around me I open my eyes and smile widely at the confused look on their faces only Sebastian was watching with interest as he probably knows what is happening. The shadows close around me like a twister I hear Ciel and Grell gasp as they can no longer see me through the darkness as it spirals upwards. I smile as I feel my wings stretch and my cloths change almost like melting into something that fits as I feel the cool material fly around my legs every part of me free, I leap up into the black and blue vortex, I chuckle and drop the shadows they burst away from me and disperse I hover above their heads.

"Where is she?" Grell scratches his head, Sebastian smiles at me.

"Look up." Ciel looks up and I swear his eyes nearly pop out of his head. To a humans eyes apart from the obvious nothing has changed but to a trained eye they would see that my teeth are sharper than ever, my nails slightly longer stronger and sharper and my eyes are demon like and seriously electric blue with some icy blue mixed with a little silver and a tiny bit of black. Ciel and Sebastian's eyes narrow, I frown playfully.

"Aw what is it? Don't you like the new me?" I land perfectly, Ciel try's to walk forwards still with his shocked look on his face but Sebastian stops him again.