Chapter ten: Warning and hiding while fighting.

My hair flys around me, dam I can't tell how many there are...my heart betting seriously fast now. I need to warn the others! Er how? Oh right I just have to talk.

"Hey Sebastian and Ciel if you can hear we have some company out here, company with guns." I feel a slight breeze next to me I turn to the right.

"Hey, down there." I point to the trees as Sebastian scans the surroundings, he then sighs. "Looks like there will be blood shed tonight, how annoying I was just cooking dinner." CRASH, the noise echos around the manor I look at Sebastian in alarm. "What the hell was that?" We run to the other side of the manor and look down and see Finnie throwing a guy into a tree, while some others ran inside. Sebastian looks at me.

"Please hide somewhere for MeyRin will be coming to use the guns."

"Wai-" And hes gone, perfect. I can't just hide away while they fight for their lives! But what can I do? I can't fight let alone kill.

"BANG" A gun shot sounds making me shudder, I look down again and see Bard helping Finnie but still some where getting past. Well I have to move MeyRin will be here soon. Sure enough the door opens I fly to the corner and hide as she grabs a gun firing into the forest. Before the door closes I slip through it, right now what? I should be safe the others are outside.

"BANG, BANG, BANG." Ok that was from inside. I race down the stairs right to the bottom I turn into the corridor which leads to the main stairs, panting I slowly look around the corner and down to the front doors that have been broken in. I see Sebastian kill two guys with two forks ugh. I feel a hand on my shoulder I spin around to come face to face with Ciel oh thank god I sigh.

"What are you doing here?" He whisper yells at me.

"Yes I would like to know as well." I jump as Sebastian appears next to me. I look at both of them.

"I'm sorry but I want to help somehow." Ciel sighs and rubs his head as gun shots are heard in the background.

"Help by staying out of the way!" I groan my blue eyes flashing with annoyance. Sebastian suddenly looks around the corner and sighs as well.

"If you excuse me it looks like a large group have just entered." He bows and disappears. WAIT! I know! I look at Ciel he groans this time.

"I know that face what ever it is don't!" He commands as he tightens his grip on my arm. I smile.

"You know I don't listen well when you command me to do something, sorry." I push him enough for him to let go and I run to the centre of the stairs....ohh don't get stage fright now...Sebastian sees me as sighs while impaling a guy with a knife to the head while more come in, they all stop as the see me I force my eyes back to normal and tuck my wings tight behind me out of sight as I go down a few steps. One of them smirk.

"Well, well what do we have here?" Agh creep I smile innocently as they all stare at me Sebastian just watching from the side, I reach the middle of the stairs and stop. The same guy pointed the gun at me, I gulp.

"May I ask you all a question?" My voice shakes slightly I see Ciel staring at me wide eyed from the corner. Yep don't worry Ciel I didn't think I would make it this far. I stare at the more than fifteen large group all with guns.

"And what would that be before I kill you and your friends." My blood starts to boil in anger and fear. I smile again.

"Can you all see in the dark?" They all look at me like I am mad. Trust me I feel like it, I look at Sebastian and he suddenly smiles at me, good hes got it. I close my eyes.

"What are you talking about? Agh who cares I'm afraid I'm going to kill you regrettably." I laugh a bit, ok well now I know I'm insane...

"I'm afraid you won't get the chance, and pity you can't see in the dark" I grin and open my eyes to their demon form, as I have no other name for them, my smile widens as they look at me in horror. "Because we can." With that I spread my wings and make the whole room go dark spreading it to each corner. I jump into the air and fly to the chandelier and land on it lightly holding onto the chain to stop from falling. I watch as the men gasp in shock as they can't see and start to fire randomly, some hitting each other.

"All yours Sebastian." I say as I watch him move his way swiftly around the panicking men. His eyes almost glowing as he throws knifes and forks taking the men down easily. I look away as the blood makes me cringe. Oh great, I put my hand to my head I wobble slightly and grab the chain with both hands. I have never used this much energy for this long...it's hard.

"AGGHHH- Wha-t...ar-e...you?" I look down seeing a man standing in front of Sebastian who smiles.

"I am simply one hell of a butler." Then silence as he kills him, that's the last of them here thank goodness. The darkness fades back to normal, I look down every things going dizzy. I shake my head.

"Alex are you alright?" I see Ciel looking at me with concern on his face as he walks down the stairs.

"Would you believe me if I said yes?" I ask as I slowly fly back down.

"No" He replies I smile but I land badly and fall to my knees. I clutch my head as I pull my wings around me as if for protection.

"Alex? Whats wrong?" Ciel kneels down in front of me between my wings and gently lifts my face up with his index finger. I look into his eye but my focus keeps going in and out.

"I..erm..I-" Dam it why can't I speak properly?

"My lord if I am correct she is feeling the after effects from keeping the room dark long enough for me to move around more easily and to stop them from seeing me." I look at Sebastian then back to Ciel I nod in agreement. Ciel sighs and gets up holding his hand out to me I smile and take it. I just stand there for a few seconds with my eyes closed regaining my strength.

"Are you ready?" He asks I open my eyes and nod.

"Hell yes, Sebastian still has a few more to get." I smile at him and Sebastian just smiles his famous I'm a creep smile' as we hear the gunshots. Ciel laughs but Sebastian sighs. We run out side as the others are still at the back of the manor.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?" I turn to my left to see a guy about seven feet away holding a gun pointing at me. Oh my wings, heh I stretch them out and the guy starts to shake more.

"G-g-et out...of th-e way freak...all I n-need is to shot him." He waves the gun at Ciel I glare at him.

"Like hell you are." I turn to Ciel and pick him up bridle style and he puts his arms around my neck as I jump into the air and hover there for a bit over the man as he stares at me in shock, bad move. How DARE he threaten Ciel! I make it go dark around him and only him my eyes glowing in fury in the darkness of the night. The man starts to look around helplessly.

"W-W-WHAT D-ID...YOU DO? FR-E-EA-K!.." He waves his gun around shooting pointlessly I don't even have to move.

"That is no way to speak to a lady. I shall have to teach you manners." And by teach you mean kill I think as Sebastian kills him. He looks up to me and does his closed eye smile.

"You can bring my master down now they are all dead here and the others have taken care of the rest behind the manor." I snap out of it and shake my head to listen oh the guns have stopped. I look at Ciel hell I might as well have a bit of fun before I loose all of my strength. He sees the smile and groans. I look back down at Sebastian and fly higher up.

"Come and get him then." Ciel glares at me.

"What?" I ask while putting on an innocent smile.

"I really don't think you have the energy to play." He points to my eyes. "Your eyes are normal." Oh crap I moan.

"Fine" I go back down to a waiting Sebastian I set Ciel on his feet. Suddenly I'm aware of how weak I feel. The dizziness comes back, I stumble back a few steps holding my head with my left hand.

"You need to rest." Sebastian says as Ciel steadies me, I nod my head weakly we walk up to the door.

"Wait I need to change the others will probably be here soon." I stand still and change...."Oh crap" I mumble Ciel looks at me worried I smile weakly back at him.

"Whats wrong Alex." I blink slowly.

"It seems I have just used my last bit of energy chang..i..n..g..." My knees give out and I fall down hitting the cold hard floor. I feel someone picking me up and see Ciel looking at me brushing my messy brown hair out of my face. Heh looks like Sebastian has to carry me again I rest my head against him. My vision blurs and I let sleep take me to exhausted to fight it.

A/N: Well that went ok, just heh Please Vote and Comment! :).......Next chapter something is wrong with her everything is making her angry and turn only Ciel and Sebastian are safe to go near her but can Sebastian or Ciel help her?