Chapter eighteen: Collared like an animal...

"Joshua..." I try to move but my body betrays me and stay rooted to the spot.

"H-how...h-he..k-k" I stutter unable to make a whole sentence.

"Killed me?" Yes he did a good job and I was I had some help but i'm back for you now!" He says cheerfully and steps up to me, I stumble backwards my body shaking. "N-no! I won't g-go w-with you!" He frowns "I guessed you would say that, that's why I got this for you!" He reaches into his pocket and pulls out...a collar? I look at it half confused and half terrified.

"I went through quite a bit of trouble getting this made, normally it would be for a demon hound but I got it altered for you specially!" Oh god!!! Pluto's collar! "NO!" I shout then turn and run.

"Aw don't run." His voice turning sickly then he pushes the palm of his hand against my back with such a force I go flying forwards, I hit the stairs and grunt as I roll back down the few steps.

"There, there here you go." He kneels down next to me and lifts me up so my back is leaning against him, I try to move but he holds my waist. "Let me go!" I shout in his ear he doesn't flinch as he lifts the silver collar up to my neck, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Let her go!" Ciels voice shouts from the top of the stairs, I look up to see him and Sebastian and MeyRin, Bard and Finnie standing next to them MeyRins guns pointing and Joshua's head.

"To late shes mine." Joshua hisses at them and pushes the collar onto my neck I hear the click of it locking, as I try to move but i'm to late. "No!" I look up to Ciel running down the stairs and Sebastian jumping at Joshua, he lets go of me to avoid the attack, the others surround him Bard and MeyRin with guns while Ciel runs to my side and holds me up. I tremble as I put my hand to my neck trying to get it off.

"It's no good i am the only one who can take it off, so that's my way of staying alive here." Ciel looks at me the Sebastian. "Don't kill him!" Sebastian sighs but nods. I look at Joshua and stand up.

"Why?" I ask my voice stronger seriously pissed off here. He laughs "You refused to join me so I made you join me." MeyRin looks at me confused then him "Why do you want her?" Oh crap Joshua looks at them then me amusement crosses his face. "They don't know haha, well lets show them what you really are shall we?" I take a step back towards Ciel, no they can't find out!

"What are you talking about?" Bard shouts at him Joshua laughs then looks at me lifts his hand to his mouth and whistles.

"AAAGHHHHH" I yell as the collar glows icy blue sending power down my spine forcing me to change. NO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN! I fall to my hands and knees trying with all my will to stop from changing in front of them. Sebastian throws another attack at Joshua but misses I hear the others screaming something but can't hear, I hear a crash and I look up panting to see Joshua throwing Sebastian across the room, bastard. He runs over to me and lifts my face, Ciel stops the others from shooting as they might hit me.

"You can't stop it, I control the collar and the collar controls you." He whispers to me his hair tickling my forehead. "Now change!" He whispers the collar glows blue again and I can't stop it the command takes over the room goes dark as I change it lightens as I sit back on my heels panting my wings shaking my eyes watery. I look at the others who just stare back at me open mouthed and guns pointing down.

"I hate you!" I hiss in his face he smiles. "Aw don't be mean." He lifts me up by the neck my feet not touching the ground. "This is your friend, what she has been hiding from you." He shouts at them, Ciel runs to them. "Get out of here!" They look at him then back at me. "NOW!" He yells at them they nod then run out of the room. Ciel turns to me

"Let her go!" Joshua grins "Ok" And he spins then throws me across the room "NO!" Ciel yells I try to fly but my wings disobey I close my eyes waiting for the wall, but instead I hit something softer. I look up and see Sebastian who took my place in the wall while holding me, he puts me down then sighs. "That's two holes that have been made now." Sebastian then leaps at Joshua who grabs Ciel for protection Sebastian stops just before he makes contact and takes Ciel.

"My lord it would be best if you left." Ciel looks at me and I nod he runs up stairs but not fully leaving the room, at least he is out of the way. Joshua grins at me making me shudder as his wings appear and flys out of the reaches of Sebastian to land in front of me I step back hitting the wall.

"I am not going to hurt her demon but if you take one more step I will have to and considering how far you are to how close I am to her I would hold back if you can." Sebastian stops and watches as Joshua takes the last step towards me so there is literally no room between us...no room for me to escape. He puts one hand either side of my head his breath tickling my face I try not to breath it in almost impossible. He smells sickly like to much honey and sugar, it washes over me as I press my back as far into the wall as possible.

"I was impressed at how you responded to him in the library after you teased him about Ciels soul. Tho I am not sure how much longer you would have lasted out considering your heart beat is as fast now as it was then." He whispers as he leans in closer if that's possible just not touching me. My eyes widen as I realize he had seen that, he chuckles seniding more of the sickly sweet smell over me. Sebastian takes a small step.

"I told you not to move! Now I will have to teach you a lesson that will hurt her!" He growls as his dark eyes search mine. "You see this collar lets us control hell hounds and as I got it made for you it can now control you." I look at him my eyes wide with fear my hands start to tremble.

"I order you to attack Ciel!" He whispers quietly into my ear I freeze as I look over his shoulder to Ciel standing at the top of the stairs. "No....I won't." I say back Joshua chuckles and puts both hands to the collar then pushes me forwards towards the stairs.

"You have no choice."

A/N: Done hope you like it! Please Vote and Comment!!.....Next chapter.....Can Sebastian stop her from attcking Ciel with out killing her?......

Lexi