Chapter twenty seven: I hate you

I stare at him as he holds up the chain that has a open ended loop that will go around my collar....yes...like a dog chain....

"I. hate. you..." Is all I say as he walks towards me I take a step back. He smirks.

"You don't want to hurt anyone do you? Especially  as the power still controls you...and as you seem to like it..." If it's possible my eyes widen, how the hell did he-? Of course the only other person who new...I turn to Sebastian with my arms crossed, he just closes his eye and smiles.

"If my young master wants to know then I shall tell him." I grumble and turn back to a suddenly closer Ciel making me step back towards the door of the study. I watch his hands closely, I still get to stay in my room but just chained to the wall in the floor....

"Is there really no other way..." I ask taking another step back a few more feet and I will be at the door..He smirks while he leans on his cane...how tempting it is to kick it..

"No not really and plus...it's more fun this way..." I roll my eyes and let my arms hang by my side, so close to freedom, "Hu?" I hit something I look over my shoulder and groan. "Dam you Sebastian." He just chuckles. "How ironic." I roll my eyes again and look back at C-

"Holly crap! Ciel! Ever heard of personal space?!" I put my hand to my head and rub it, I look at him and try not to laugh as he is only about five foot and im six...He takes a step back and looks out the window behind him.

"It's getting late, it's time." I groan and turn around to Sebastian who is a bit taller than me...

"Well move then! Or I can't go to my room!" He moves to the side with a raised eyebrow. "I am just making sure you are not going to try and run." I open the door and start walking to my room with them following on my heels.

"Yeah because I can outrun two demons with out being able to turn." I scoff, yes I was about to try but can you blame me?

"Really so why were you edging towards the door?" Ciel teases from behind me I groan as he jungles the chain on purpose, I am sooo going to get him back! I don't respond as we reach my room I stand outside it like it's the door to doom or something like that. Ciel opens it for me with his 'i'm loving this' smirk I just glare at him and walk through. I turn on my heel once i'm inside and cross my arms over my chest as Ciel walks over with the chain, ugh. He walks up to me with a glint in his eye as he hold the open link that will go around my collar.

"May I?" I really don't want to give him the pleasure but I don't want to give it Sebastian either...I sigh "Fine whatever just do it.." He reaches up which puts a smirk on my face, I play to it and bend down a bit. "Is that better?" His face hardens then goes back to normal.

"Yes just like a loyal dog." My smile immediately disappears as he puts his hands to my very dam annoying collar and puts the link around it then with his strength pushes the links together, by the way these links are rather thick metal so rather uncomfortable as the collar already fits. I stand up but grab the chain from him.

"Like hell i'm going to let you keep holding it." I mutter, oh crap I can't exactly put it on the loop that's been ever so kindly put into my wall for the chain to link to...dam it I look at Sebastian who I swear is trying not to laugh.

"Just get on with it." I growl as I sit by the metal loop and hold the chain out for him to take, Ciel watches with a smirk as Sebastian forces the metal to go around the loop so it is strong. I glare at Ciel.

"Your loving this way to much." He grins "If I am not mistaken I did say I would get you back." I roll my eyes as I try to get up only to be pulled back down by the chain I sit down then I glare at it then Ciel.

"OH COME ON! You purposefully made it too short didn't you?!?!" He started to walk out Sebastian following, just before they left he did his killer smile.

"I don't know what you mean."

"Of course you don't.." I grumble and lean against the wall with my legs out in front of me, I cross my arms and stare out the window into the dark night sky.

~~~

I jolt awake my nerves burning, tingling all over me, oh no it's happening. I try to breath as the power starts to pulse through my veins.

"C-cie-ll, S-seba-s-tia-n." I whisper as I try to hold back the power my other form at the surface waiting to be let free. The door opens and Ciel walks in with Sebastian.

"Well, well it looks like you are aware this time." Ciel smirks, through my short gasps of breath I giggle.

"Hehe...hehehe, why yes it...does." My eyes flash demon like then back to normal again, I shake my head, I can't hold this for much longer...I look at the chain and pull it with my left hand trying to break it from the loop, I fail and look back at Ciel who has his eye narrow.

"Can you not hold the power back?" He asks like it's the most obvious thing in the world,  I stare at him my eyes still flashing.

"You try...and lets...see how...well you..do." I chuckle while leaning my head against the wall, dam I probably look insane. Deep inside me the part that likes the power gives in and I let my defence down only my mental strength left to stop me. I can almost feel my wings trying to push free.

"My lord if she does change I am not sure if that chain will hold her." Sebastian says while watching me, Ciel shrugs.

"If they don't they don't, but it is fun to watch." I glare at him my eyes purely demon like now. He really shouldn't have said that..the power takes over and I black out for a few seconds. The rush of it makes me shiver, I whisper before I change

"I'll hold you to that." As I change my normal cloths disappear and in their place my black, long sleeved dress with the fitted shorts and knee high heels take their place. I sit there and open my eyes, I stretch out my arms and legs then my wings as best I could against the wall then relax and look at the both with a evil like smile showing my new teeth, my eyes glowing with mischief.

"Hmmm, well dam, it's good to be back." I literally purr.

A/N: Done right next lets just  hope one of them can stop her from, well, herself...Please Vote and Comment! Thanks for the support, Flamming_Rose24 for being AWESOME!

~Lexi