Mini Purdy (Ashley Purdys secret daughter)

Zoeys POV

"Come on Alice, we have to get going baby to see daddy." I said to my 4 year old daughter.

"But I wanna wear my cowgirl hat!" She whined to me as she wanted to put on her cowgirl hat that said Purdy Girl, but that would break our little secret.

Let me tell who I am and what's going on...

I'm Zoey Liz Richardson, I'm 23, I have blue, purple and black hair, I have snakebites, and I'm currently single, but I have a beautiful 4 year old daughter named Alice Marie Richardson (Purdy).

Yep, you read right, my Alice is the daughter of Ashley Purdy, it was just a one night stand thing, but when I found out I was pregnant I didn't want to do this alone, so I called Ashley and told him, and he stuck around with me the whole time.

Now, you're probably wondering why I said 'secret', it's because Ashley doesn't want his band, and I don't want my band 'Taken by Death' to know at all, he said that would ruin our careers, but I didn't want to hide my child away from my band, so I told them and they completely understood and approved of it.

Ashley hasn't told his band at all, his band mates only think I'm one of Ashley's good friends and I happen to have a kid, and me and my kid visit Ashley alot. We visit alot because Ashley texts me when their in our town, Phoenix Arizona, and he asks if he can see Alice.

"Alice, come on, you can wear your hat another time, we gotta get going baby." I said setting her hat down and grabbing her tiny hand in my bigger hand.

"Ok mommy." She pouted and held her hand up, signaling me to pick her up. I chuckled and picked her up, putting her on my hip and kissing her cheek.

"Aww, you look very cute Princess Alice." Chris, my drummer in my band said to Alice, as she was wearing her pink unicorn teeshirt and some jean shorts, along with her bright pink converse, and her long brown hair pulled into a pony tail and her bangs hanging on her forehead.

"Tank you." She said sticking her thumb in her mouth. "Well, were off to go see Ashley." I said grabbing my purse and making sure there's a little sippy cup in there. There was.

"K! Bye!" Chris called to me and Alice.

***

"Daddy!" Alice squealed as soon as I set her down on the ground from the car, and she ran over to Ashley where he was knelt down to her height with his arms open.

"Hi baby." He said picking her up and kissing all over her face. "I missed you daddy." I heard Alice say to Ashley.

"I missed you too baby." He said back, then I heard footsteps walking closer to me. "How ya been Zoe?" He asked nudging my shoulder.

"I've been good, my bands going on a tour soon, so I gotta get Alice and I packed soon." I said with a sigh. "Yeah, we just started our tour, were supposed to be touring with some band I can't remember the name.." Ashley said looking at Alice like she was a jewel sent from heaven.

"Your hair is getting long baby." Ashley said setting Alice on the hood of my Toyota FJ cruiser.

"I don't wanna cut it daddy." Alice said looking up at Ashley.

"Then don't baby, just ask mommy to put it up in a bun sometimes so it doesn't fly everywhere." He said doing some motioning thing to make Alice giggle at his silliness.

This is what I love about Ashley, he can be the big bad guy everywhere, but when he's with Alice, he's a sweet, funny, caring, dad.

And yes you heard me right, I love Ashley.

I have sense Alice turned 2, he's always been there for me, and I don't know what I would do without him.

"Dammit. That's the guys, they said I gotta get back to the hotel because we have a show soon." He said holding Alice close to his chest. "We'll be there, so you can see Alice one more time before you guys leave." I said with a sigh. He smiled lightly then looked down at Alice who was playing with his chains on his jacket.

"I love you Alice." I heard him whisper to Alice.

"I love you too daddy." Alice whispered back.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies❤✌❤✌❤