Part 26: Fight For a Friend

Hey guys, woo an update finally, yay!!! I'm so SO sorry for not updating this in like forever. I was having motivational problems, and I'm not going to get into it, but I just haven't been in the greatest of moods lately. But I'm going to be ok... Anyway on to the new part! Leave lots of comments! I love reading them, and they make me so happy.

/your p.o.v/

It was now getting dark, and me and Lyon were still together, just walking around town, and enjoying each other's company. After our run in with my old friend Sean, he hadn't let go of my hand, and glared at practically any other guy who looked my direction.

"Lyon I understand that you are like in super jealous mode right now, but people are starting to get weirded out." I sighed. Luckily people were starting to retire back to their homes, so not many were still out.

"I'm not in super jealous mode, whatever the hell that is, and so what if they get weirded out? As long as everyone knows to stay away from you, then I've done my job." He replied smiling to himself.

I chuckled a bit at how he seemed so proud of himself. "And what exactly is your so called job?"

He stopped, bringing me towards him, looping an arm around my waist, and tilting my chin up with his finger to look me in the eyes. He smiled down seductively at me. "To make sure no one else ever lays a finger on you."

My cheeks warmed only slightly as a light pink spread across them. I smiled back at him. As possessive as he's being, I can't help but find it a bit cute. "That seems a bit extreme don't you think?"

"Mm... No." He replied brushing the hair away from my face. "Nothing's too extreme for you." He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed back, letting my eyes flutter shut. He pulled away, too early for my taste, and I pouted slightly.

He chucked at my expression. "Don't worry." He leaned in to whisper in my ear, his lips curving into a smirk. "We can do whatever you want later."

My cheeks suddenly went from being pink to as red as Erza's hair. "L-Lyon!" I scolded jumping away from him to hide my face in my hands. "D-don't s-say stuff like that! Especially in public!"

He laughed. "Awe calm down, I was just teasing. You're just so cute when you get all flustered."

"You're the worst." I punched him in the arm lightly.

He just continued to laugh at my red face.

An idea suddenly popped in my head. "Well I may find it in my heart to forgive you. If you give me a piggyback ride."

"What?" He asked and suddenly stopped laughing. "Come on (y/n) I'm not going to do something so childish."

"But I've been walking all day and I'm so tiered. I may just collapse here of exhaustion. " So I'm exaggerating a bit, who cares, he deserves it. "If only I had a good boyfriend who would let me ride home on his back." I fluttered my eyelashes a little.

He rolled his eyes at my little charade, but then sighed. "Fine, get on."

"Yay!" I exclaimed, practically jumping onto his back. He grabbed my legs to keep me up, and I secured my arms around his neck, making sure not to choke him. I brought my head around to kiss him on the cheek. "Love you."

This time it was his turn to blush. "I love you to, you little brat." He started to walk back to Levy's to drop me off.

While on our way a man stopped his wagon and looked at me strangely.