Part 12: Screw Destiny!

Dam this part is longer! Oh well, enjoy!

/your p.o.v./

I was dragged into a strange looking room in the middle of the temple. A pillar of magic energy shot down from the very top of the temple to the bottom, of what seemed like a bottomless pit. Wow that's a long drop. The master pressed a stone tablet causing the pillar to glow with power. He continued to drag me toward it.

"Hey what do you think you're doing?! Let me go!" I screamed trying desperately to break from his grip.

"You stupid girl!" He shouted at me. "You will be sacrificed. This is your destiny, so just accept it!"

"Water nebula!" I shouted hitting him back only enough for him to let me go. The force knocked me to the ground as well. "SCREW DESTINY! I'm not going to do it. I don't care what you people want, or who my ancient ancestors were. I'm not going to let someone else decide my future for me! I'm going to live the rest of my life with my friends, going on more missions and having fun, and no one is gonna keep me from that!"

"The spell has already been activated! You need to do this!" He yelled. "And if you aren't going to do it willingly, I'll just have to beat you until you can't move."

The temple shook with the power of the spell.

Suddenly a dark spell surrounded the master wounding him.

"Nazar?" I questioned. But the temple continued to shake causing some of the old rock walls to fall, and I had to dodge them.

"Try to get the spell under control, I'll deal with him." Nazar ordered.

"What are you doing you idiot!" The master screamed at him. "Are you betraying me?"

He didn't answer.

"But I thought you said you were destine to be evil." I said in confusion.

Nazar gave a small chuckle. "Screw destiny."

I smiled at him, and then turned my attention to the stone tablet. Ah! I have no idea what any of this means! How am I supposed to stop it?

"You are going to regret this." The master growled, and used his magic sending Nazar flying through a hole in the wall. He went after him.

No! I can't worry about him now. I need to focus, and trust he'll be ok. I pondered at the tablet. Ugh I have no idea!!! The power was starting to become unstable. There's no way I can figure this out in time. I can't let it fall into the wrong hands either. I have to seal it somehow. But there's only one way I know how to do that, and I can't do it. Can I?

/Lyon's p.o.v./

We were walking around the town looking for (y/n), and everything started to shake. The town seemed to be falling apart.

The men who had recently woken up ran toward the exit. "We need to leave before everything explodes!"

"What about the master and Nazar?!"

"I'm sure they'll figure a way out, but let's go now!"

"What about (y/n)?" Juvia asked in panic.

"Well she obviously wasn't sacrificed, so we have to trust that she'll make it out." Gray said.

"But we can't leave her!" I shouted.