Part three: My Freinds

After Lyon had left we went back to casual discussion. All the members talked to me and told me stories of their amazing adventures. Some of them I had even heard about before. Everyone had a story. They told me about how they laughed and cried together, and how even through it all they lived for each other.

"You're all so nice." I said. "I wish I had friends like that."

"You do." Gray said. "You have us now remember?"

I smiled slightly. "Yeah I guess I still don't quite believe it."

"So what about you (y/n) tell us about yourself." Levy smiled at me.

"Honestly there isn't much to tell." I replied. "I'm an only child. My father died, and I was separated from my mother when I was little. As I've already said I never made friends very well, so I guess I've been alone for most of my life."

"And you use water magic!" Juvia said in excitement.

"Well yes in a way." I replied.

"What do you mean by that?" Erza asked.

"Well that's not all I can do." I told her.

"Are you saying you can use another form of magic?" Erza asked seeming intrigued.

"Mhm ice-make magic." I nodded.

"What?" Gray asked. "You can use ice-make magic to? How is that even possible?"

"Well my mother was a water Mage, and my father was an ice-make wizard, so I inherited both of their powers."

"A child possessing both of their parents' magic abilities?" Erza pondered. "I didn't even know that was possible."

"Yes it is very rare." I took a sip of my drink. "I usually use water magic though. Sadly my dad didn't get to teach me much before he passed away." I looked down into my cup sadly.

"So you've told us about your magic and yet we still barely know anything about you. So what's your story?" Lucy asked trying to change the subject.

"Oh well I don't really have one." I admitted.

"Come on everyone has a story." Wendy encouraged.

I looked down even more letting my hair drop over my face to hide it. Painful memories flashed into my mind.

"Hey are you ok?" Gray asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Huh?" I looked up snapping out of my flashback. "Oh uh yeah I'm fine." I replied In a small voice. There was a short pause and then I put my drink on the table and stood up. "I'm going to take a walk. I'll be back in a little while."

"Oh um ok." Lucy said and I turned and walked out of the guild.

Great I probably looked like a complete idiot back there, but I can tell them because I don't want to remember anymore. I sighed seeing my breath in the air. Man it's getting cold. I wonder if it's going to snow soon. I continued walking along till I eventually was at the east forest I went in hoping that the natural scenery might help me forget. I just have to be cautious of monsters. I just hope I don't mess things up, I really like FairyTail. I'll just have to try really hard to be a good friend. I don't even know how a good friend is supposed to act. How am I supposed to do this?

I looked up to the sky. "Oh father you left me too soon." I then hung my head and continued walking.

/Lyon's p.o.v./

I had made it to the east forest when it started getting dark. Hm maybe I should just stay in magnolia one night. Then I can go and see my love again in the morning. I turned around and started heading back to town. I can't believe that girl, (y/n) was there. And to think she uses the same magic as my beloved. I laughed to himself, and put my hands in my pockets as i walked. Hm I guess I walked in deeper than I though.

Suddenly the bushes next to me started to rustle. An ape looking monster jumped in front of me.

"Mm yum look a snack decided to come walking by." It said standing up as tall as he could. "Come here pretty boy." He threw down his fist to hit me, but I dodged it easily.

"What a bother." I sighed in annoyance. "Just what I need for a big stupid ape to interrupt my peaceful night."

"Hey! I ain't stupid!" The ape yelled and threw more fast attacks at me.

I swiftly dodged all of them. "Ice make eagle!" I threw that attack at the beast taking him down right away. "Pathetic waste of my time." I scoffed.

The beast on the ground chuckled weakly.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked it.

"Water slicer!" I heard a familiar voice yell behind me. I tuned around to see another ape who was about to attack me, but the water attack took him down.

"You should watch your back!" (Y/n) glared at me putting her hands on her hips.

"I could have handled the situation on my own thank you very much." I retaliated.

"Yeah the sneaky ape who was about to crush you into the ground, while you weren't looking, definitely proved that little fact." She rolled her eyes her voice laced with sarcasm. "Geez I just saved your ass the least you could do is thank me, and not in a sarcastic way."

"She's got a point." The ape who I left lying on the ground said.

"Shut it!" I yelled stomping on his head leaving him unconscious. I then walked away from him taking a few steps toward (y/n) "Geez your just as stupid as him."

"Excuse me!" She snapped. "I'll have you know that I'm a very skilled wizard both intellectually, and magically."

"Yeah I'm sure of that." I said sarcastically.

"I was trained by the best." She glared at me.

"Yeah and what idiot went wrong in that department?" I retaliated.

She seemed taken aback for a minute, but then the fire returned to her eyes. "Shut up!" She shouted sounding slightly hurt. "Don't talk about my parents that way!"

The smirk disappeared from my face. "Sorry." I said quietly. "I guess saying that was going to far.  Thank you for saving me."

She took a deep breath to calm herself. "It's ok, and your welcome."

"Don't think this means I like you in anyway!" I snapped.

"The same goes for you." She scowled at me.

"Good." I said firmly turning around.

"Good." She mimicked and then walked away.

Hey guys hope you liked the new chappy. Tell me what you thought. Vote and comment, bye!
-Hannah😋