Part five: apologize

/Lyon's p.o.v./

"You sure you're gonna be ok?" I asked (y/n) who now sat on a park bench.

"Yes I just need a little time alone." She replied looking off into the distance.

"You sure?" I asked again.

"Leave." She glared at me.

"Alright fine." I sighed. At least the old her is coming back. I turned and started to walk away.

"Thank you." she whispered. It was so quiet that I barely heard it.

"What?" I asked stopped and turned my head.

"I won't say it again." She mumbled crossing her arms.

"That's alright." I smirked and continued walking. "I heard you the first time just wanted to make sure I wasn't hearing things." I walked to the FairyTail guild and opened the doors.

And there she stood my beloved Juvia. She seemed to glow in the light of her beauty. Her blue hair shone with such magnificence that I was overwhelmed with my feelings.

"Juvia my darling I have returned." I said taking her hand in mine.

"L-Lyon? I thought you left." She shivered.

"How could I leave such a beautiful woman like yourself?" I asked.

"Um... Well thank you for the compliment but uh..." She blushed slightly.

Someone brushed my hand away from her's. "Lyon would you stop pestering my guild-mate?" Gray asked sounding more like a demand that a question.

"Of course you would come along and ruin things Gray." I said in annoyance. "By the way what did you do to (y/n)?"

"What did I do? What do you mean by that?" Gray asked suddenly becoming intrigued.

"I just saw her by the big tree in town, and she was balling her eyes out about how much it hurt to remember something." I explained.

"She was crying?" Natsu asked.

"Yeah I did my best to comfort her but then she told me she wanted to be left alone for a while." I replied.

"Guys I'm starting to feel really bad now." Lucy said looking down.

"Yes maybe we shouldn't have looked into her so much." Juvia added.

"I didn't know it would upset her." Master Makarov admitted.

"We should go and apologize to her." Happy suggested.

"I think that would be for the best come on let's go." Erza replied and the group followed her out the door.

/your p.o.v./

I still sat on the bench in town. It was starting to get really cold. Dang I'm half ice wizard I shouldn't be getting this cold. I closed my eyes and hugged my arms close to me. The bad memories replayed behind my eyelids, and I flicked my eyes open. Will these memories ever stop torturing me?

"(Y/n)?" I heard a familiar voice say behind me.

I turned around to see Gray, and the other FairyTail members standing there.

"(Y/n) we're sorry for making you cry." Happy said sadly.

"We should have respected your privacy more, and you're right friends are supposed to trust each other." Gray added.

"We came to ask for your forgiveness." Erza said bowing her head.

I was slightly surprised at first, but then I smiled slightly. "It's fine I did kind of overreact, I forgive you."