Making an Entrance... And Exit

I got out of my car and was greeted by a bunch of eyes staring at me. I sighed and looked down. I hated being looked at.  I pushed a small section of my hair behind my pierced ear and walked towards the school. I went straight to my locker without looking at anyone. The bell rang and I went straight to my class. I was in a new school. We had moved again, this was the third time we had done it this year. I used to moving now though. I never made friends in fear of losing them. All eyes were on me when I walked in the classroom. I went to back and sat at the only empty seat.

                I felt someone’s eyes lingering longer than the others. I looked to my right to see a boy with black hair and blue eyes. He was looking at me intently, like he was trying to figure me out. He looked into my eyes. We sat there looking into each other’s eyes, until someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up to left to see a fake looking girl with platinum blonde hair and green eyes.      

                “This is my seat.”

                I reached for my bag, but I stopped when I heard a voice that made my heart stop. It was deep and soothing, and it was so sexy. “She was there first.”

                I looked up at the girl who rolled her eyes, “Andy, she’s the new girl. She has to learn not to take people’s seats. It doesn’t matter if she’s new.”

                I shrank back into the seat. “Allie, it’s not your seat. Why don’t you go ask the teacher you’ve been trying to sleep with if you can get a different seat? “The boy sitting next to me, Andy, spat at the blonde girl.

                She drew back in shock, “Excuse me emo boy! That is no way to speak to me! Stop defending this little freak.” She snorted and looked at me in disgust.

                I looked at her with anger. No way to speak to her? Who did she think she was? The queen of fucking England? I don’t think so. I glared at her, but I didn’t do anything. I didn’t have time to. Andy was suddenly in front of me. He backhanded Allie. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh as she held her face and whimpered in pain. “You don’t have the right to call anyone names you cheating whore.”

                The teacher walked in the room and his eyes shot to Allie and Andy. “What is going on?”

                “That little slut took my seat!” Allie screeched and stormed out of the room.

                I couldn’t hold back my laughter this time. It came out in little bursts and everyone’s eyes were once again trained on me.  The teacher looked at me, “Are you the new student?”

                I nodded curtly, “Yes.”

                He nodded, “It’s nice to have you.  I’ll have to make sure to get an extra seat for Allie next time.”

                He began class and Andy sat back in his seat. He stared at the side of my face throughout the whole class.  I trying to ignore it, but eyes kept flickering to see his face. He was gorgeous.  “What’s your name?” He asked with his sexy voice.

                My eyes widened, was he talking to me?  He touched my arm. His hand was so warm against my cold skin. Yep, he was talking to me. “Marcie,” I whispered softly.

                He smiled, “I’m Andy. Andy Biersack.”

                I bit my lip and nodded. The bell rang making me jump. Andy took his hand off my arm and grabbed his bag. I snatched up my things and started to walk away when he grabbed my arm again.

                “Do you know where your classes are?”

                I shook my head slightly, “Not really.”

                “Well, I’ll show you around. Where’s your schedule?”

                “You don’t have to. I can find my way around. I always do.”

                He shook his head, “It’s not a problem.” He glanced down at the crumpled piece of paper in my hand and took it. “Is this it?”

                I tried to snatch it back. I didn’t need help. I didn’t need friends. “Give it back.”

                He raised his eyebrow and uncrumpled my schedule. “Your classes are the same as mine.”

                That’s not possible. My eyebrows knitted themselves together. I have always requested not to have the same schedule as anyone.  “That’s not possible. Give it back.” I reached for it again. He raised it over his head amused.

                “Ah ah! This is mine now. Besides you don’t need it. I’m taking you to your next class.”

                He grabbed my wrist and led me across the school to class. I huffed, “Can’t you just leave me alone?”

                He smirked, “No. Why would I?”

                “Because I asked you to. I don’t want any friends.”

                He looked at me surprised, “What girl doesn’t want friends?”

                I sighed, “Me.”

                He grabbed my wrist again, “Alright, change of plans. We are ditching and I’m taking you out.” He dragged me out of school and to a black Mustang.

                “I can’t just leave school!” I shouted angrily, “It’s my first day, I don’t know you, and I don’t want to go anywhere with you!”
                He just shrugged and pushed me in the car, “To bad.”

                “This is kidnapping!” I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

                “Then call me a criminal.”