Ha, ew!

After the kiss, we had pretended to fall asleep and heard the other's conversations. I tried not to laugh when they started to talk about the glass walkway and what Draco would probably do on it. Honestly, he'd be so scared. I would be a little nervous at first but I'll be fine. I soon fell asleep after a while.

-------------------

We got close to the Grand Canyon. We were, currently, on the border of New Mexico. We were almost to Arizona. Arizona seemed like a pretty place, as did New Mexico. I looked at Draco whom was looking back at me. I got a bit flustered and looked away. I stared out the window. I couldn't believe this trip was almost over and we would have to go back to Hogwarts soon. I wanted to stay with Draco. I took Draco's hand quickly and looked away. I didn't want to look at his reaction nor did I want his hand to go away. I held on tightly. Fred finally spoke up. "Could you believe that we are almost done with our trip?" He asked. "Seriously, we have only a few days left." He said. I tensed up as some of us groaned. None of us wanted it to end. I especially didn't. It was fun to look at Draco every night and hold him as close as I can. Draco's fingers intertwined with mine. I almost cried, thinking that Draco wouldn't be laying by my side until Hogwarts was over. Would I be alive by then? Would he even be alive by then? Would we both be dead? I hardly ever wanted to think these things but it just happened. I held his hand tighter as we stopped at another gas station. The night Draco had kissed me, the others were in a restaurant. He didn't want to go in because he wasn't hungry and I was asleep. I felt my eyes get watery and hot. I took a deep breath slightly and just kept staring out the window. The others had went into the gas station and Fred was filling the gas tank. Draco was still next to me, holding my hand. I could feel his gaze on me. I didn't want him to see me crying so I tensed up again. I didn't want to lose Draco. My heart actually started to hurt. I felt Draco's other hand in my hair; it made me tense up more. I guess he expected me to look at him but I didn't. He took my hand and pulled my arm. This made me look at him. He noticed me crying and pulled me into a big, warm hug. Something in my brain told me to push him away and punch him but I didn't have the guts to do so. I loved him. I shouldn't punch the person I love. He pulled away and wiped my tears. "Calm down." He said in a calm voice. "Nothing will happen to us." He said. "We will be alright." He said. It sounded as if he were doubting his own words. I wanted his kisses. I kissed him immediately. I didn't want this kiss to stop. I wanted to make it last but it didn't. He pushed me away as a camera flashed. I didn't know the door had been opened. I didn't know that she was following us. I didn't know that Ginny would actually tell her where we were. "Rita..." Draco hissed. I glared a bit at Rita and tried to hide behind Draco. She actually got a picture of us kissing. We were so close to actually being okay and getting out of the road trip but this just had to happen. "Rita, you have to delete that picture now." Draco said. "Now, why would I do that?" She asked. "This story would just get juicy! Do you know how many people loved your love story?" Rita asked. Draco started to get annoyed. I looked out the window, Fred was gone. "If you're just gonna ruin our privacy then why don't you get every detail?" Draco asked angrily. "Get all of the kisses, all of the hugs, all of the lovey dovey moments you can. Including the sex! Just get that too!" Draco said. Rita chuckled. "You have a very angry kitten on your hands." She told me. "Tame him." She said and walked off. "What a little roach." Draco hissed. He shut the door immediately after she was gone and looked at me. He seemed pissed. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked. He shook his head and forcefully kissed me. It felt as if he just threw himself onto me and wrapped his arms around my neck. His kiss was extremely passionate and rough. I kissed back though. I felt as though I couldn't breathe in this kiss. Somehow, I survived. He hugged me after the kiss. I couldn't process what happened at all. Oh, God. I want him.