Sand Castles and Poetic Verses

I sighed and laid on the bed. I waited for someone to come in. I didn't care if it was Draco or Hermione. I just wanted someone. I was getting increasingly bored as each minute passed. I got so bored that I passed out. Waking up, I realized that Draco's swim trunks were gone and Draco's clothes were just thrown onto the floor. I looked around. It was still light out. I got up and looked out the window. Everyone was out playing in either the sand or water. I guess they didn't want to wake me up. Draco was making a sand castle, Ginny was swimming, Ron was seemingly sun bathing, George and Fred were splashing each other, and Hermione was under an umbrella, reading. I should really tell Ron not to sun bathe. He probably doesn't even have sun screen on. He's gonna have a sunburn. I stared at Ron for a bit before thinking, 'Not my problem.' I got my swim trunks on quickly and got sun screen on. I didn't want to end up like Ron. I took a towel and walked downstairs, into the kitchen. I laid my towel on the sink and slipped into some sandals. I walked out and walked towards Hermione. "What'cha readin'?" I asked. She looked up. "Oh! You're awake!" She said. "This book is full of the Grimm stories." She said. I nodded and sat down next to her. "Also, don't tell Ron about his major mistake. He has to learn from his mistakes and not rely on people." She said. I chuckled. "I won't!" I said. I looked around and found myself starring at Malfoy like I used to. I stared, zoning out. Staring at Malfoy like this made me know more about him. Like, how he had fast reflexes and how he blinks every second. It also made me have realistic thoughts about Malfoy. Hermione noticed me staring. "Harry, you're doing it again." She said. I snapped out of it and looked at her. "Doing what?" I asked. "Staring at Draco but this time you have a red hue plastering your cheeks." She said. "Y-You mean I'm blushing?" I asked with a stutter. "Yup~" She teased. "I just wanted to sound more poetic about it." She said. "Well, it can't be red red can it?" I asked. She felt my face. "Extremely red and warm. I suggest going into the ocean for a bit to cool down." She said. I nodded and walked towards the ocean. I looked at Fred and George and sighed. They were filling a bucket with water and slowly walking towards Ron. They poured the water all over him as he screamed. I laughed a bit and walked into the water. Now I know why Ron screamed; it was majorly cold in the water. I washed my face and looked at Malfoy. He seemed to be enjoying himself thoroughly. His big sand castle was expanding by the minute. I walked over to him. "Need any help with that?" I asked. He looked at me. I felt myself get red this time as he handed me a bucket. "You're in charge of the small towers." He said. I nodded and filled the bucket with water and sand. I looked at him. "Where do you want me to place it, your majesty." I joked. He smiled a bit and pointed. "Right over there." He said. I nodded and put it where he told me to. "What should I call you?" He asked. I thought for a moment. "My chevalier!" He said. I blinked. "What does that mean?" I asked. "It means my knight in French, duh!" He said. I smiled a bit. "As you wish, your majesty." I said. He grinned and kept making his sand castle. All I could think about was poetic things because of what Hermione had said. Now every time I looked at Draco, I thought of a poem. I shook my head and went back to the sand castle. I thought of many poetic words and lines. As I went to get water, I washed my face off and looked back at Draco. He was looking at me. "Chevalier, don't waste the water." he said. I nodded and walked back to the castle. "Are you alright, my chevalier?" He asked. I nodded and kept at it. I smiled a bit. "I'm completely fine." I said. I felt Draco stare at me for a while and then look away. "I'll be right back." he said and got up. He walked away. I looked up and nodded. I walked towards Hermione and sat next to her. "What's going on with me?" I asked. She looked at me with a smile. "I don't know, Harry. Maybe you're in love." She said. "In love with Malfoy?" I asked. I did think it was possible but now of all times? She nodded. "It explains it all if you think about it." She said. I sighed. "Maybe I am in love with Malfoy." I said. "You should tell him soon." she said. I smiled a bit. "Once I get the courage and know for a fact I'm in love." I said. I laid down and stared at the sky until Draco came back. My eyes hurt.