So Cheesy

We got into Missouri and stopped at another gas station. It was like the same scenario as the gas station in New Jersey except Draco and I didn't talk. I looked at him. All this time and he hasn't said a word to me since Pennsylvania. "Draco." I said. He looked at me. "Are you avoiding me by a chance." I said. "No." He said. "I just feel awkward." He said and looked away. "Why?" I asked. "I feel like I gave you the wrong idea back at the New Jersey gas station." He said. I sighed. "Draco, listen." I said. He looked at me intently. "I don't care what you do this trip as long as you have the time of your life." I said. I meant every word that came out of my mouth. "I want you to be a lot more open with me and I hate to say this but you are actually a great person." I said. "I really don't care if you like me or not. I just want you to have fun and I think that's what the twins and others want as well." I said. He sighed. "But it just feels weird knowing I was gonna kiss you." He said. "WHY DID I EVEN TRY TO DO THAT?" He screamed. I put a hand on his shoulder. "I don't care if you do it." I said. "I really really don't." "You wouldn't care if I just kissed you out of the blue?" He asked. "Well... I mean... Warn me first." I said. He sighed. "You're so stupid." He said. "Am not." I said. "I just don't care who I kiss anymore." I said. "I kiss is a kiss." I said. Draco glared at me. "So kisses mean absolutely nothing to you?" He asked. "I thought they were supposed to be special." He said. "It'll only be special if it's your kisses." I said. I think that was the only time I have ever flirted with anyone in my life. I'm glad I did it too. Draco's face went completely red because of it; I found it adorable. "Are you angry or are you blushing?" I teased. "Oh shut up." He said, hiding his face with his hands. "You're adorable when you blush!" I said. He groaned and looked away, crossing his arms. "You're so annoying!" He said. I laughed. He tried not to smile but failed miserably. "When will they come back?" He whined. "I don't know. Maybe we have to kiss to make them reappear." I joked. He laughed a bit. "Stop, you freak." He said. "I'll never kiss you!" He said. I gasped and pretended to grab at my heart. "How could you say such mean words?" I asked, sarcastically. "Oh my god. I hate you so much." He said with a laugh. I smiled. I felt accomplished that I got Draco to warm up to me. "Oh, Draco, but I love you." I said in a dramatic tone. I went to kiss his cheek, jokingly, but he elbowed me in the stomach. "Ow!" I laughed. He smiled at me. "Your smile is as bright as the sun." I joked. He laughed. "You're so weird. Stop it!" He said. "Your laugh sounds like angels are singing." I said. He kept laughing. "If you keep saying cheesy lines I'm going to hit you." He said. "Okay okay! I'll stop! I'll stop!" I said with a smile. I felt happier with Draco being comfortable. "See isn't hanging out with me the best?" I asked with a grin. "Nope! You're just a cheesy bastard with nothing to do!" He said. I gasped. "Don't make me be cheesy again." I threatened. "I'm joking! You aren't that bad." He said. "Oh, hush. You know you love me." I said. "Whatever helps you sleep at night." He joked. I smiled. "Well that's an improvement." I said. He had a huge grin on his face. Later on, they came back. "We are going to Bloomington Beach in Kansas soon, so put on your most amazing bathing suits when we get there!" George said. "YAY! A BEACH! FINALLY!" Ron said. Ron, George, and Fred all chanted "Beach" as we headed out to Kansas.