Damn Him

"You wish!" I retorted with a glare. "Oh yes because I definitely want to be in the head of a messy haired freak." He said. He had never called me a freak before. I sighed. "Just go away." I said. "Oh, you know I can't stay away from you, Potter~" he said. I wanted to strangle him but there were teachers watching. "Why not? You gay, Malfoy?" I asked. He scoffed. "Never in my life!" He said. I smirked. "Why can't you stay away from me?" I asked. "Oh please I'm just making fun of a petty little rumor between us." He rolled his eyes. I squinted. "What rumors?" I asked. "People keep saying we are obsessed with each other... Mostly the Hufflepuffs. The Ravenclaws and Gryffindors are sort of involved and Slytherins are more into it than you think." He said. I groaned. His stomach growled. "Well anyway I have to go. Don't think of me too much~" he said and waved. He sat at the table and I stared at him. "Harry..." Hermione said. I ignored her and just subconsciously stared. Draco was smiling and pretending to be fancy in front of Pansy. Pansy laughed. They were obviously making fun of someone but all I could do was stare at Draco. Ron shook me. "Harry!" He said. I snapped out of it and looked at them. "What? What?" I asked quickly. They looked at me as if I had said something that confused them. "You alright, Harry?" Hermione asked. I nodded. "Why?" "You were staring at Malfoy for a good 10 minutes." Ron said. "We tried calling you but it was like you were in a trance." He said. "10 minutes?" I asked. "It felt like 20 seconds at best." I said. Hermione sighed. Ron smirked. "I thought Malfoy said to not get obsessed with him." He teased. "I am not obsessed with Malfoy!" I said a bit louder and angrier than I expected. I even pounded my fists on the table. Some people near me stared. Hagrid stared as well as Mcgonagall. Even that journalist, Rita, stared. I hoped she didn't come over and, luckily, she didn't. It was a bit quieter in the room but it went back to normal. I slid my hands off of the table as my friends looked at me with wide eyes. "Wow, Harry, didn't know you had so much anger in you when it came to Malfoy." Ron said with a snicker. I sighed. "Whatever." I knew I wasn't obsessed with Malfoy; I just had those moments when my eyes just lock on him. I continued to eat until it was time to go. I got in my pjs and stared up at the ceiling. This Rode Trip better be fun!