My Liege

I can't believe any of this was happening. Harry kissed me. He actually kissed me! I may sound like I'm happy but I am not! Never will I be happy if he kisses me! I do not like him... I shouldn't anyway. I do have a crush on him. I've had a crush on him since we were 11. I've always wanted to be with him. However, with Rita in the way and him not even saying he loves me ruins it. I know kisses on the lips mean I love you but how do I know if he wasn't just protected himself from my punches or... Or messing with me? If he hasn't told me that he loved me then all he wants is to protect himself and others right? Many many of these thoughts were in my head. I was freaking out. The crush I've had on Potter was still there yes but I don't know how to react. All I could feel was the warmth behind me and arms slowly wrap around me. I had calmed down then. He was spooning me. I could feel his breath on my neck. It was warm but made me tense. I calmed down after a while but feeling him close to me still made me a bit tense. I just wanted to sleep and then have a dream about all that happened throughout this trip. It almost made me cry to think it was almost over. All we needed was the Grand Canyon and some place in California... Maybe even a rest stop at Oregon. The arms that were wrapped around me lowered a bit and touched my sides. It was weird. I swear Harry was fast asleep by now. He usually was. "I'm sorry." He whispered. I looked behind me and he wrapped his arms around my tighter. He pulled me close to him. Is this a dream or an absolute nightmare? I blushed a bit and looked up at him. "Why on Earth are you sorry?" I asked. "I kissed you and you were obviously upset about it." He said. "Well... A bit." I said. "I was just upset because I didn't know what the kiss meant." I said. He nodded. "So does that mean I have to ask permission to kiss you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "You really don't need to." I said. I looked into his eyes. I could literally stare into them all day if I wanted to. His eyes were just way too pretty. "That's good." He said with a smile. "I'm going to bed." I said with a sigh. "I am quite tired you kno-" My sentence was interrupted with another kiss from Harry. This kiss was way more passionate than the recent one. It was as if he had been holding it in. What made the situation a little bit worse was that Harry's pajamas were just his underwear. My pajamas were similar except I had a shirt on. He just kept kissing me. I wanted to pull away but I felt way too warm. He pinned me to the bed and pulled away just to stare down at me. He kissed me again and started to grind his hips against mine. I blushed a bit more as a small moan escaped from my lips. I pulled away and looked away. Harry passed out on top of me. I smiled a bit and played with his hair until I fell asleep. My dreams were all about Harry and I. I smiled a bit and cuddled into actual Harry, subconsciously.

A/N:
Yes, I know it is a short chapter and yes I know it is Draco's POV. I just got writer's block out of the blue. Pray 4 me.