Silver Eyes and the Moon

I felt extremely tired from being out in the sun for so long. I actually took a nap under Hermione's umbrella. When waking up, I saw it was beginning to be nightfall. I say up and looked around. Everyone was still there and Draco was laying next to me. He was also asleep. Everyone was quieter. Ron was asleep, Ginny was kicking some sand while reading, and the twins were just laying there pointing at the clouds. I looked at Draco and smiled. He looked cute. I laid back down and stared at him. I pretty much stared at all his facial features and might've touched them. These were one of the best moments I've had with Draco. It was when I knew I was in love. It became nightfall and it made it hard to see. I ran my hands through Draco's soft, sort-of-jelly hair and his smooth face. I felt as if a whole zoo was in my stomach. Why couldn't I have him? I would seem like a gold digger if I loved him wouldn't I? I kissed the top of his head and played with his hair. I didn't care that he was awake now. He looked up at me. His eyes were actually beautiful in the moonlight. They looked like the moon itself. He looked at me quizzically. "What are you doing?" He asked sleepily. "Admiring my view." I said. He rolled his eyes. "You're being cheesy again." He said and sat up. I laughed. "Maybe I am." I said. I sat up as well. "Aren't I your knight in shining armor, your highness?" I asked. He groaned. "Stop being cheesy!" He said. "Yes, your highness." I said. "Potter, I swear to god you are getting it when we get into the beach house." He said. I smirked. "Getting what exactly?~" I asked. He got flustered and pushed me away a bit. "You're such a pervert." He laughed. I took his hand and looked at him straight in the eyes. He got more flustered as I got close to him. "I am a cheese pervert." I whispered in his ear. He busted out laughing. Everyone looked at us weirdly but I, seriously, didn't mind. I smiled at him and chuckled. Draco started to choke on air from laughing so hard. I laughed a bit and patted his back. "You okay?" I asked. He nodded and chuckled. "Merlin, I hate you." He said. "Sure you do.~" I teased. I sighed and laid back down. Draco stood up and walked off. "I'll be right back." He said. I nodded and watched him. He was with Fred and George. Fred looked at George and then back at Draco. They seemed to be talking for quite a bit. Soon enough, Draco came back and sat next to me. "We are going in in a bit. We are having dinner soon." He said. I nodded and held Draco's hand. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I wanna hold your hand for the rest of the night." I said. He blushed and looked away. "Fine. Just don't get too close to me." He said. I immediately did the opposite of what he said. I was sitting so close to him. He looked at me. "You are so getting punched." He said. "As long as it will be you, I'll be fine." I said. "What is that supposed to mean?" He asked. "You punch like a weakling.~" I taunted him. He looked annoyed. "You haven't even seen me punch." He said. "You have absolutely no muscles from what I can see." I said. He glared at me. "Oh, how you are getting punched soon." He said. I smiled a bit. "Sure." I said. I held his hand tightly. I had a huge plan for when he was going to punch me. I smiled and held him close to me. Afterwards, Fred and George yelled at us to get our asses into the house. We got our stuff and ran inside. We talked about who is getting a shower first and then everyone afterwards. We all agreed to put Ron in the shower first because there was aloe in the body wash and he had sand in some places. After Ron it was Draco, then Fred, then George, then Ginny, then me, and lastly Hermione. We would've gone in ABC order but Ron just had to get sun burnt. Oh well, not like it mattered. After everyone got a shower, we had dinner. It was mainly just sea food. I sighed and ate some food. I didn't usually like sea food but this tasted good. I looked at Draco who seemed to be enjoying his food. Everyone had finished soon enough. We did our cleaning jobs and got ready for bed. Draco did some quick laundry with the bathing suits and towels. As he was done and I was in bed, he walked in. He shut the door as I looked up at him. He looked a little pissed. "Wanna get punched?" He asked. I nodded and stood up. "Do your worst." I said with a grin. He looked at me in a suspicious way and threw the punch. I quickly blocked the punch with my hand and moved his arm away. I cupped his chin with the other hand and kissed him. Even if I did this super quickly, it felt like slow motion. I honestly felt my cheeks redden. I couldn't tell what Draco was doing because my eyes were closed. The kiss almost got more passionate but Draco had pulled away before we could. I smiled at him. "I don't want to lose you like I did with Cedric." I said. He stared up at me with shock. He was blushing uncontrollably and slapped me. I looked at him. "What was that for?" I asked. "You must've gotten way too much sun to even think about kissing me." He said. I opened my mouth to say something. "Just go to bed, Harry." He said and laid down. I just gaped and shook my head. I turned off the light and closed the window. I looked at him before laying next to him. His back with to me. Why on Earth was he so angry about me kissing him?

A/N:

Ugh, I'm sorry I can't type faster. Stupid state testing am I right????