'' Sasha Jones ''

Sasha. Sasha Jones. The girl that every man craves for in Baltimore. From her long wavy hair, to her coke shaped body. Little girls wish to be her, and older girls envy her. One thing I know for sure, you should keep your man away from her. Men always falls easily for Miss.Sasha Jones. I never understood why. But the answer soon came to me bold and clear. She's irresistable. When she walks into a building all eyes on her. She loves the attention, so what I heard. She ruined a couple of relationships, but she didn't care. She has the whole package. And she knows it. She's intelligent, sexy, fierce, confident, and a boss. What more a man can hope for?

I usually go to the Block with Terrence co-worker Re'Nae, when he's doing late shifts. Not only she is his worker, but she is also his best friend. Friends from work will always ask me how can I trust Terrence, with him being around tons of women. And truth is , It was hard for me at first, but Terrence told me that he would never hurt me. He didn't back then, and he wouldn't start now.

One night at the Block, Re'Nae and I was having a drink at the bar. I remember this day so  vividly, because it was the day I laid my eyes on Sasha Jones.