Chapter 19- Passion is Just a Word

That hurt.

That stung.

That was called pain.

Like a punch in my stomach, a knife to my heart, Like I didn't even know how to live.

How was I supposed to cope with this one this time? This time, he said goodbye willingly, this time he wasn't coming back with a "I'll miss you. I'll write to you! I'll see you soon!" and then run off with a sad smile on his face.

No. This time he said goodbye for good. This time, he meant it...

This was all going through my head as I stayed in his office, just standing there, comprehending what the hell was going on and what just happened.

But it was my fault too, wasn't it? But I wanted to tell him something. Something that I haven't said for so long. Something that I've been afraid to say. Something, something, something.

But what is my something? But I can't. I won't. I've come here to do that, and now he is gone. And he going off somewhere new, to see someone else. To fall in love with someone else.

He has said goodbye for the last time.

But I just wanted to say one more thing, just this time.

Maybe if I said it, he would smile. And say, "It's good to hear that." or say something I wished he would say. But I don't know...

I walked over to his office chair and sat down. Turning it to face the window. I looked out onto the streets and remembered the day I moved to Boston. Remembering it was to get away from everything. The bullshit, really. But honestly, the sympathetic eyes. The whispers. The sadness. But I realized once I moved here that the sadness followed me here because it was in my heart.

And then Jerry happened. And everything flooded back into full force. And then slowed down again. And then I felt something, And now I feel something...

I awoke to something caressing my cheek and my name being whispered softly. I was in my own bed that same night that I went to see Jerry. 

"Alexa... please wake up." 

Derek?

My eyes opened slightly, "Oh baby, I'm so sorry," he paused as I stayed still, "I didn't want to say goodbye, I'm so sorry I left you."

My eyes opened some more and I saw Jerry's face at my bedside. He stroked my face as I came to complete consciousness.

"Jerry?" I whispered with a small smile

"Yes,"

"But New York?" 

"No." 

It was then his lips crashed onto mine with no thought going through my mind but him. 

It was sensational.

Magnificence.

Pleasuring.

I don't know how else to describe it.

I put my hand at the back of his neck and pushed him foward as my other hand pulled at his jacket.

His arm scooped me out of bed and lifted me up as I put both legs around him as he turned and sat at the edge of the bed.

He brushed the hair out of my face as our lips were still locked together.

His toungue was playful against mine as chills ran down my spine as not long after did his longing grew.  

It was like it was this hunger game for more, this want, this need for more.  His mouth moved hungrily against mine as his hands explored my body as one ran up and down my leg, up my hips, past my breasts, and back again. I let go for air but his lips did not leave my body, they kissed down my face, down my neck, which sent a chill of pleasure in my body, and then he kissed back up again, moving to my lips. 

Without his lips breaking away from mine, he slid off his brown, leather jacket, and not long after did I start to undo the buttons of his white shirt, one by one. Our lips broke during this time and our breaths were heavy, longing to come back to each other again. I looked up into his eyes and he moved the hair out of my face and cupped it with his hand.

I lifted my arms up into the air as his eyes did not break away from mine as he took off my tank top, revealing half of my body to him. He rolled his shoulders back and he took off his shirt as he put both of his arms around me, hugging my back. 

He flipped me over onto my back on the bed as I quickly took off his grey wife-beater to reveal his muscle-filled, toned body. My finger tips ran down his abdominal as we started kissing again, soft at first, then faster and with more force. That wanting feeling completely took over me as I went to the button of his jeans and I felt him kick off his shoes. 

I put both hands at his neck and I met his lips as I pulled him down but then he stopped and looked at me.

"What?" I asked quietly

"Are you sure?" He asked, using his thumb to lightly rub my right ear. 

I kissed his neck, "Yes." I breathed out.

He slowly bent his head down and was ready to kiss me again but somebody stormed through my bedroom door.

"Oh my gawd! Oh my gawd!"

Lily.

Of course. She had to storm in here, ruin the moment, and then start yelling.

"I don't see anything!" She yelled.

I looked over at her and saw her covering her eyes as Jerry started to pull the covers up to us. 

"Lily? What do you need?!" I asked, annoyed.

"Um... Uh... I just wanted... to talk... I just needed someone because Jason broke up with me!"

I sighed, so much for my hot night.

"He cheated on me with his secretary! His 37 year-old secretary!"

"The one who smells like soup?" Jerry asked.

I looked at him and gave a smile.

"I'll be right there, get the ice-cream I bought today, pop in Breakfast At Tiffany's and grab the whip cream. I'll be there in a little bit." I told her.

She turned towards the door and then turned back at us, "Wait, did you want me to bring the whip cream back in here?" She asked with a devilsh smile towards me.

"Lily! Go! Now!" I shouted as I threw my shirt at her as she ran out of the door, shutting it.

I turned back to Jerry, "Oh my god." 

He laughed, "Hey, I have an idea. I'll go back to my place, and you can come over when Lily falls asleep or whatever."

"Really?" I smiled, "Thank you." I got out of bed as he continued to sit there and I got my shirt and put it back on, "I'll be over as soon as I can." I gave a smirk as he grabbed my waist and gave me a quick kiss.

"I'll be waiting." He replied with the same tone that sent the sensation into my body again.