two

I jerked my head up to see where the voice came from and my eyes landed on the source. It was a tall guy standing by the door across the hall from me. The first things I noticed about him was his jet black hair and the scattered tattoos on some of his exposed skin. He was clad in a plain black tee-shirt and black skinny jeans. When I didn't answer him he descended across the hall until he was standing right in front of me, offering me his hand. I took it and allowed him to pull me up.

"Did you get locked out?" He asked as he glanced at my door, then back to me.

"Yes." I sighed. "I forgot my key." I mentally cringed. he must think I'm an idiot.

I can't believe Christy won't even come to the fucking door. I know she's in there too! All I want to do is sleep. I would do anything to be able to lay down and get some sleep. I curse under my breath and run my finger through my hair.

The brown eyed boy glances at the door again then back at me. Pulling his bottom lip between his teeth, he sighs. "You can stay with me if you'd like?"

I don't know if that's such a good idea. I have no idea who this guy is or what he's like. Hell, this is the first time I've ever even seen him! He could do anything; he could rape me! He could... he could kill me!

He must have noticed my worried expression because he spoke up. "I won't try anything, I promise." he put his hand over his heart as if he were taking an oath. "I'm not like that. and honestly I couldn't even try anything if I wanted to, because I'm exhausted." He sent me a reassuring smile and that pretty much sealed the deal. More than anything, I wanted to lay down at get at least a few hours of sleep. Besides I feel like I can trust this guy. He seems nice and I'm way too tired to argue.
I sighed and nodded. "Okay, thanks." I smiled.
"Don't mention it. Besides I have a sofa in my dorm so it's not a big deal."

He turned and I began following him down the hall.

"The names Zayn, by the way." He spoke as he offered me his hand.

"Tiffany." I smiled and gripped his hand.

As we walked outside began to notice things about him that I had previously overlooked. Like that he had a defined jawline with slight stubble and I realized he had his ears pierced. The only thing that doesn't make sense is why he was in the girls dorms. I looked him over again and a blush rose to my cheeks as I took in his messy hair and disheveled clothes. Now I know why he was so exhausted.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He mumbled as we neared a small black car.

"Just thinking." I replied as he unlocked the door and we clambered in.
When Zayn had the car turned on the first thing he did was roll the widow down and pull a pack of cigarettes out.

"Do you mind?" he questioned before he lite it.

"Not at all." I wasn't going to complain. It's not like I haven't been around people that smoked before. He offered me one but I politely declined before we headed to his dorm.

___

"I thought you said you lived in a dorm." I accused as I stared up at the fraternity.
"Close enough." Zayn smirked as we made our way up the sidewalk.
Ironically, the source of the loud music earlier was this place and as we stepped in the house you could tell the party still wasn't quite over. Although the music wasn't near as loud and there weren't a lot of people, there was still a few beer pong tables and people talking in cliques.
We were halfway up the stairs when someone called Zayn's name. We both whipped around to find a blonde drunken boy. He was very attractive with bright blue eyes and a charming smile. Not to mention how his lose fitting tanktop showed off his perfectly sculpted biceps. I realized I had been staring for too long and averted my gaze to the floor but when I looked back up I found his eyes roaming my body head to toe. I was very uncomfortable to say the least. When he was done, he smirked and looked up at Zayn while leaning against the wall.
"The party's not over, mate. Why don't you take your girl to get a drink or two. Maybe play some beer pong?"
"Nahh Niall, I'm kinda in the middle of something if you know what I mean." He flicked his head towards me and smirked.
What?
Niall grinned as if he were silently approving. "Suit yourself." He mumbled, still smiling as he stumbled away. Zayn took a hold of my wrist and we continued up the stairs until we reached a room at the end of the hall. As soon as the door closed I confronted Zayn.
"Okay who was that and what the hell did you mean by 'I'm kinda in the middle of something if you know what I mean." I mocked him using air quotes. He sighed and started rummaging in his dresser before pulling a few articles of clothing out.
"That was Niall and if he knew I was just taking you up here to sleep, I would never hear the end of it, okay?" He tosses me a black tee shirt and boxer shorts. "I told you I wouldn't try anything and I won't but I never said I wouldn't say we didn't do anything." He starts stripping down to his boxer and grabs a blanket at the end of the bed. "I'm sorry if you got offended but you understand, right? He would tell all the guys on the team and they would just laugh at me. I can't have that humiliation. Do you forgive me?"
I sighed and nodded. To be honest, I didn't have the energy to argue and in a way, I did understand why he told him that. Guys in the fraternity have an ego to live up to and it seems like Zayn is just trying to fit in here. "I understand."
He gave me a small smile and laid down on the sofa. "Thank you."
I picked a pillow up off the bad and threw it at him. "Now cover your eyes, I'm getting dressed." I smiled as he chuckled and obeyed. Once I was ready to lay down, I turned the light out and finally flopped down on the bed; and I swear, as soon as my head touched the pillow, I was out.