eighteen

All this time I've been infatuated with a bad boy, a player, a careless con.

When you're in college you will meet tons of new people. Some of them will be innocent, deceiving, harmless, kind, arrogant, but they all will be different. Some will fit the stereotypes and others will fade into the background. Each with intricate backgrounds and unique experiences. But there's always that one that you will never forget.

So here's some advice:

When a charismatic boy with blue eyes and a charming smile walks into your life, run in the other direction. He will run his fingers over the freckles on your cheeks and kiss your eyelashes. He will tell you stories about his life and introduce you to new exhilarating things. You will miss his touch when it's not on you and it will linger on your skin like ghosts. You'll coming crawling back into his heavenly arms even after he calls you mean names. He'll kiss other girls and look you in the eyes. He smiles at you as he wraps his strong hand around your throat. You'll like it when he treats you mean. He'll be covered blood with a cigarette hanging from his mouth and you will still want to jump his bones. He's sick and twisted and makes you fucking crazy but you want him oh so bad. Do you see what's wrong here? You get addicted. You crave him like the cigarettes he smokes. When he leaves you'll be going through withdrawals. Fidgeting, shaking, pleading. Lost and empty with a burning desire in the pit of your stomach.
He gets you high and without him you're low. Depressed and lonely you will look for a fix but nothing else ever compares. You will never be the same without him.