Chapter: 8

Chapter 8

"Oh my gosh! Scarlett where the heck are you!" screamed Matt.

"why what happened?" asked Melody.

"She's not picking up her damn phone! That's why you have a phone right? To pick it up and answer calls" Matt said angrily.

"She's probably doing something right now, how much times have you called?" asked Melody.

"This will be my tenth time trying" he said then started pressing buttons rapidly.

*ring ring* "This person is unavailable right now, but if you leave your name, message, and number this person will get back to you as soon as possible. Hit 1 for voice message-" Matt cut the lady off and dialed 1.

"Hi if you've reached my voice mail then I'm unavailable, but if you need to speak to me you can leave a message after the noise I make.... moooo" said Scarlett's voice mail.

"Hey, its Matt this is the 8th voice mail I left you. Where are you?! We're about to do Melody's spell, we need you. Just come back soon, we're at leo's place" said Matt then hung up.

"Still no luck?" Asked Melody. Matt shook his head.

**********

I woke up in a dark room with silver handle bars running down vertically, I was in a cell. All I remembered was that I was with April, then I blacked out.

I got up off the cement and stood up looking for a way to escape, then I heard footsteps coming and I quickly dropped back down to the floor, and pretended to sleep.

"The girl is still sleeping, from what her friend told us I think we found what we have been looking for" a man with an accent said. He was talking on the phone to someone.

"I'll see you later. Bye" then he hung up.

"Little girl, I know your awake we have surveillance camera's" the man said in his Russian accent.

I rolled over and looked at him, he had brown hair and a light beard, and he was tall. He came towards the bars slowly.

"So tell me, how was your sleep?" he asked with his Russian accent.

I didn't respond.

"What am I doing here? Where am I?" I asked.

"Your friend, or maybe not really your friend turned you in to us, and now your either going to help us or, die" he said.

"April turned me in?" I said softly.

"Yes. Yes. April, she came to us terrified. She didn't know who to trust" he said.

"So who exactly are you?" I asked.

"Me and others are apart of a secret group, inside the police station. We are cops, but we are cops that know what creatures live among us" he said.

"Like you" he said.

"I'm not a creature! I'm a human being!!" I screamed.

"Like I said your either going to help us or.. you know the other option" he said.

I needed to get out of here, so I agreed to help. I'm sure the council will realize I'm missing and they'll do some magic stuff and get me out.

"Fine. What do you want?" I asked.

"We want to find more of you, we understand your the only existing White Witch. You are the most powerful witch, and we have you so were going to use that to our advantage" he said.

He walked over to a table and started making coffee. The room smelt like sweat and blood and the walls were tearing. He grabbed his coffee then took a long sip and sat down.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Your going to track down all vampires, fairy's, trolls, and witches. Then we're going to kill them all to make sure the human world is safe" he said.

"It is safe! And why in the world would I tell you? Your going to kill me anyways" I said.

"If you don't help us you along with your friends will die"

"Who cares? You kill me, you lose your chance in finding the creatures. You kill my friends, then I definitely won't help you" I said, trying to turn the tables.

"You're good at this..but, I'm better' he said then paused. "Someone has been leaving you an awful amount of phone calls"

I reached down to my pocket, my phone was gone.

He reached for my phone on the table, then clicked play. It was Matt's voice.

"So who's this Matt? I'm sure he's not really important if he dies right?" He said looking sharply at me.

"No! Don't touch him" I said.

"Haha, we found your weak point. And he's a witch just like you" he said.

"Yurch! Trevor!! Get in here!" He yelled.

An Asian lady and a white man walked in.

"Find him and bring him back here" he told them, then they walked out the door.

"They cell is magic proof, just to let you know" he said and left following after Yurch and Trevor.

I got up and looked around the cell looking for a way to escape. I was in a police station, and this is a secret organization so if they hear me they will believe me that I'm not dangerous!

"HELP!!! HELP!! SOMEONE PLEASE!!" I shouted as loud as I could.

I screamed a few more times then stopped and sat down.

I heard the door open and saw a handsome boy walk in. He had chestnut brown hair, a perfect smile, and deep green eyes. He walked up to the bars and grabbed a chair.

"Who are you?" I asked, wondering if he was a just a guard.

"I'm Trent Burlock" he said.

"You still never answered my question, who are you?"

"And I told you I'm Trent, the man that told you to surrender was my father" Trent said.

I looked more closely at him one of his eyes were green and one was blue with a line across. I got up quickly and spoke.

"Your a witch!" I shouted.

"What?" He said scared and looked around nervously.

He got up and shut down the severity camera's.

"How did you know?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

sorry this chapter was really short. i have a lot of homework so i either wont have long chapters or i wont update in awhile. so what do you thinka bout this Trent chaaracter? vote if you like the story