Chapter 31 Your Mine

Chapter 31

Your Mine

I opened my eyes and was happy to see Tobias was still beside me. He gave me a smile as he continued to twirl my hair around his finger. 

“How’d you sleep?”

“Good.” I rolled into him.

“We really need to clean this up a little.” He touched overgrown shaved part of my head. 

“Promise not to cut me.”

He ran his hand along his jaw. “Do I look like I don’t know what I’m doing?”

I turned his face from side to side. “I guess. But if you cut me.”

“I know.” He pulled me closer. “You be even more of a pain in the ass.”

“Tob-”

He kissed me hard.

I shoved him back. “You always do that.”

“I like it better than listening to you yell at me.” He gave me a smile before helping me to my feet. “How does the foot feel?”

“Alright.” I put a little weight on it and didn’t feel much pain, just a little discomfort. “I don’t think I twisted it bad.”

Grabbing my hips, Tobias pulled me to him. “No more jumping off cliffs.” He picked me up. “Or I might just break you legs, so I don’t have to worry about it.”

“You’re not funny.” I put my arms around his neck as he carried me out. 

Taking me to the lake, he sat me down on the rocks. The general unwrapped my ankle. “I’ll be back in a moment.

I dipped it into the cool water while I waited. 

Tobias came back with his shaving kit. He sat down and tilted my head. “Move your hair for me.”

Gathering it up, I flipped it all the other side. “It’s getting long.”

“I can cut some off the end if you want.” He put some shaving cream on the area. 

“No.” I ran my hands down it. “It’s okay.”

“It’s going to be down to your ass soon,” he teased.

I glared at him. “It’s not that long.”

He straightened my head and ran his hand thrown my hair. “It’s a good length.” He pulled out his shaving knife.

Bringing my knee to my chest, I laid my head on it. Tobias moved closer and set to work.

“Tobias,” I said softly.

“Yeah.”

“I wanted to ask you something.”

“Hmmm...” He clean his knife off in the water. 

“When we go back to Helix, I’ll still be slave.”

“Yes.” He cupped my cheek and turned my head.

I looked up into his red eyes. 

“You’ll never be an ordinary slave you know that. You’re my Raja. Everyone in Helix knows who you are.”

“The general’s pet,” I whispered.

He put his shaving kit to the side and pulled me into his lap. “You know I love you right, Raja. I’d give you anything.”

“I know.” I fell into his chest. “But what if something happens to you.” I tightened my hold on his shirt. “Or what if you got tired of me and-”