Chapter seven Satan's Collar

Chapter seven

Satan’s Collar

The general dragged me outside and I received my first view of the city. It looked just as depressing as everything else I had seen. Nothing like the ones the elders talked about in stories about the other tribes.

“Get in.” He shoved me toward one another strange looking machines.

I didn’t want touch it. The last time I was forced into one hadn’t ended so well for me.

“What, never seen one before?”

He pressed a button, and the sleek black door with a symbol painted on it, swung up. “It’s a car.”

“I know,” I folded my arms. “I’m not stupid.” 

The general laughed. “Let’s establish another rule.” He spun me around and slammed my shoulder against the car. “Never lie to me. I get you’re trying to hold on to the little pride you have left, but I’m going to used this as an excuse to make it clear, I don’t like lairs.”

He stepped back and straightened his jacket.

“Fine, I don’t know what it is,” I muttered, staring at the ground. 

“See that was easily enough,” He put his hand on top of my head and pushed me down and into the car. 

It was dark inside and everything was black and a deep red. I scooted across the seat to the far side. A row of silver button was lined up near my arm. I pressed one and jumped when the window disappeared into the door. I examined the small slit, wondering what kind of magic made it do that.

The general slipped inside. “Stop touching things.” Leaning over me, he slapped my hand away from the other buttons and made the window go back up. 

More black magic. I put my hands in my lap to resist the temptation of trying out the others. 

“Toby,” Charlie appeared outside the car. “Are you seriously taking that thing home?”

The general smiled. “Yes, Charlie. Do you want a ride, or should I sent someone to pick you up.”

Charlie whined a little. “Is he going to try anything?”

“I’m right here. I think I can handle a little boy.”

“I’m not a little boy,” I muttered under my breath, resting my head on my hand.

The curly brown haired man climbed inside and sat across from us. “You should have at lease put him on a lease.”

“He won’t wear the collar.” Tobias shrugged. “It took all my negotiating skills to get him to put on a skirt.”

My head snapped around, and I narrowed my eyes at him. 

Charlie let out a sigh. “There are plenty of girls in exotic.”

“I don’t want a girl.” He grabbed my upper arm and flung me across his lap.

I struggled to get him off me. He stretched my arms above my head and I stopped fighting before I fell on the floor.

“Just look at how pretty he is,” said the general, run a hand down my abs. “I especially like this area.” He touched the band of my clothes.

“Stop it!” I twisted my body away from his hand and ended up on the floor. I crawled backwards to the other side of the car before climbing back onto the seat. 

Toby just laughed at me.

“It’s not funny.” I glanced between the two to find that even Charlie was smiling. “I’m tried of you touching me.” I straightened out my clothes. “People are always touching me,” I muttered, checking my elbow for any scratches.